Some team advice please :)

Hey all

Currently running lvl 50 all 6gear

3* Phasma (leader)
5* Sid
4* Lumi
5* Daka
4* Geo

I'm having fun with this setup but today I pulled 4* poggle from a bronze pack. I don't know much about poggle but from what I read has a nice buff. Question now is how to use him or not use him at all.

As I'm only lvl 50 I don't want to waste too much time/resources as I push forward. Like most people I'll be maxing Sid and lumi. I do like Geo but I'm not stuck on daka or phasma so I don't mind rebuilding a bit if it's worth it.

Appreciate any comments/input

Thanks!

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    He's very good, but he shines more in a team of damage dealers, specially with Poe as tsnk. A droid team for example. I don't think he can be useful if you also have Phasma and Daka with him, as his damage bonus is sastre by so many chars. Geo, Sid and Lumi are good partners for him
  • Options
    I'll keep other comments to those who have experience with those characters. My thoughts are to reconsider using phasma as a team leader or in that team all together, phasma is best used with a first order to take best advantage of her leader multi attack. Not to mention her "advantage" buff works best with officer and pilot. Shes not completely usless wthout first order but without first order you could do much better with another leader.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.