Tank Takedown P1 - which teams worked well?

Since a lot of us are going to be stuck on P1 for a long time, which teams worked best and which didn't? I played around with lots of combos and retreated. Ultimately I thought Jawas are still useless other than Dathcha lead but they are the lowest geared. Ironically, rancor Ewok team did the best for me.

After seeing how fast adds were added, my goal was to just slow the adds. If you kill them, you have about 1.5 rounds before he can just call 3 more. 10 attacks - assists - turns taken trying to kill adds.

AOE w rebels was a RNG w the counters. Usually avoided it unless I thought I could kill 1-2 with it as they wil just respawn rather fast.

Cleansing is nice when you get it off but they debuff so much, so often you will have debuffer most of there time. You cleanse and next hit you got 3-4 again per toon, that's if you aren't abilty blocked.

This is how I think they fared in order

1) Rancor TM team, Teebo L , EE, 5s, QGJ

2) Rebel - Wedge L/ droid HK lead

3) Jedi w IGD lead

4) Jawa w Dathcha lead

I think day 2, basic strat is slow everyone, DPS grevious, live w debuffs, try to increase team TM gains

Replies

• Options
    Thx for the input. What kind of numbers were you putting up with each team?

I was a little dissapointed with Jedi damage wise in P1 but thought jawa did well. I did notice some toons can really shine in p1 including: Rex, sun fac, lando and emperor. I see potential for a geo team in this raid, a few times I had a set up for a 50-100k crit with geo spy but a taunt went up.
  • Options
    WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    Thx for the input. What kind of numbers were you putting up with each team?

I was a little dissapointed with Jedi damage wise in P1 but thought jawa did well. I did notice some toons can really shine in p1 including: Rex, sun fac, lando and emperor. I see potential for a geo team in this raid, a few times I had a set up for a 50-100k crit with geo spy but a taunt went up.

Spy worked surprisingly well... he was useless in P2/3/4 of Rancor raid but i recently test-drove him in P1 and he was my top producer! (I'm new to p1, i don't have the luxury of full boat EE/Teebo but was a nice surprise within the context of the comps i have available to me). Likewise he was rock solid in p1 of the AAT raid dispelling taunts and unleashing huge crits.
  • Options
    I think damage isn't a useful metric unless all the toons are maxed which mine aren't and probably most are in the same boat so presented it as which skill sets were the most productive compared to others.

Most of my toons are mix of G8-G10 except for Jawa but Dathcha and Jawa were useful. Nebit, scavenger and JE not so much but maybe could change on different stages or as they are geared higher.

TI mentioned that Datcha and Ugnaunt are great on P3, but no mention of the other Jawa.

My guild mates said IGD w full Jedi worked best for them but I also had moderate success today w mixed teams of good lead, slower, cleanser, DPS. Basically a non-TM capt team.