How does my guild get the new tickets?

Hi everyone

My guild has not gotten any tickets for the raids after the update. Can anyone tell me how we get them?

Replies

• Options
    To get the free tickets the Leader must log in. You get Tickets for each raid based on energy spent, so one energy gets you one ticket for each raid.
  • Options
    Our guild leader has not been active for some time. Is there any way to take over for the leader?
  • Options
    Same Problem here, our leader is on a vacation for about 3 Weeks
  • Options
    We have the same issue. Our leader hasn't logged in for months. Is there a way to make one of the officers the leader without the leader participating?
  • Options
    At least yours should be coming back. My leader hasn't played for months. I suspect he has quit completely :(
  • Options
    I'm new to this forum. If its allowed, I'd say you're welcome to join my guild. Need more active members
  • Options
    Thank you for the invite. I will give my leader a day or two to get in and if not then I will try another guild
  • Options
    I'm at Player Level 81 btw. Im new to forums, excuse my ignorance. Came on here to see questions about the tank takedown etc. Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    One of your guild officers can contact EA help to resolve this
  • Options
    Thx for the help. I have tried to contact EA (I am an officer in the guild) so now I hope they can help us
  • Options
    A big suggestion here would be to expand the requirement of a leader logging in to include Officers also.
  • Options
    Ayila you're welcome! :) My code is 594-373-138. You're also welcome to ally-request. Hope it works out for you the best you want it!
  • Options
    you guys aren't missing anything with the new raid anyway. it is WAY to hard. i think our guild is just gonna leave it and go back to rancor. we already started one after one round of the new raid.

i feel bad for those who are into guilds and the raids. getting all excited and then it ends up being to hard for anyone to do anything.
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    you guys aren't missing anything with the new raid anyway. it is WAY to hard. i think our guild is just gonna leave it and go back to rancor. we already started one after one round of the new raid.

i feel bad for those who are into guilds and the raids. getting all excited and then it ends up being to hard for anyone to do anything.
    It is meant for advanced guilds. Everyone asked for the rancor to be harder and they gave us this then everyone started complaining. You are part of Everyone
  • Options
    Scale difficulty to guild size...make inactive members not count after x amount of time...

retro-fit something for inactive, abandoned, lost accounts.

Then make an ACTIVE/INACTIVE toggle for each player in guild for particpation...
  • Options

It is meant for advanced guilds. Everyone asked for the rancor to be harder and they gave us this then everyone started complaining. You are part of Everyone

you have me confused with someone else. i don't ask for anything from this game. i enjoy it the way it is and leave what i don't like about the game alone. there's plenty of places for me to enjoy the game.

• Options

you have me confused with someone else. i don't ask for anything from this game. i enjoy it the way it is and leave what i don't like about the game alone. there's plenty of places for me to enjoy the game.
    You are claiming that it is way too hard and it is for the non super advanced guild. Claiming something is hard is relative, ask Team Instinct if they think it is hard, If guess from this post you don't sound like your guild kills rancor in a 2 hours then you may not be part of everyone thinking that the criteria to part of a group that first:
    Complains that something is to easy or too hard
    Second:
    Complains after the solution has been introduced.
    Since you are apparently not part of the first, you are not considered Everyone

Plus you have a picture like someone else.
  • Options

The two raids use different currency. They do not lock toons from being used in the other raid. The normal difficulty on the AAT has no time limit on completion. Why would your guild go back to doing only the rancor? Chip away at it and get a bit more in the way of rewards.