Team Instinct - *New Tip* H AAT QUICK TIPS! *NEW Tip*- Airplane Mode

Prev134
Stormy
951 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hey All - I'm a little busy (trying to push out Mod Squads today for many of you!) -

Here is a quick tip I saw one of my mates post in a thread- I figure you will all see it on it's own post here. This is the general guideline we are giving our 200 guildmates, while we share a chat and discuss what is working and what isn't. We have 200 people doing trial and error to best figure out comps.

All credit for this tip from @myea8017

First ur going to have to coordinate attacks. You need fully modded geared individuals.
P1 jedis - aayla igd leads are good
P2 rebs - lando wedge leads
wKcC7yY.png

P3 dps team - dathcha lead
P4 clones - rex lead
Each phase should be coordinate by 1 attack at a time trying to get 2% or more.
You need MULTIPLE teams for p3 and p4 as the last phases are sickly hard. If some miss p1 and p2, that's ok means u have stronger teams for p3 and p4.
P1 is easy enough to auto with igd lead and will get ur 2%
P2 focus on turrets but don't kill the turrets until u can do it together as they respawn quickly
P3 the adds are overwhelming, dathcha and ugnaught help suppress them to focus on main and the hidden turret in the back
P4 if you topple make sure to have a buffer as a ship flies in and damages and will wipe players with no buffs. To me this phase is easier if you send a strong team to kill adds then lower health on tank pieces and die. Then send a super team to topple
Post edited by Stormy on

Replies

• Options
    What would you say is the number of players, and number of G10/80/7* teams would be the bare minimum to comfortably do this in a day as your team did? (not being a wise guy, I think this point needs to be made, loudly and clearly. To stop many from raging and get to work building.)

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    What would you say is the number of players, and number of G10/80/7* teams would be the bare minimum to comfortably do this in a day as your team did? (not being a wise guy, I think this point needs to be made, loudly and clearly. To stop many from raging and get to work building.)

To get the World First- the strategy was 50 people, each doing 2% per phase. That means All 50 people do 2%, Phase 1 is dead. Phase 2, again, instant dead, P3, P4- 50 people x 2% each = 100%

(HEROIC) If you can take your time, and thoughtfully attack with the squad ideas mentioned- your looking for 3-4% damage per player to be a "good attempt" - That's lvl 81 players, with G9-G11 toons, 60-70% modded correctly with 5* mods. (4-6 squads)
  • Options

You really do need 50 people with at least 6 solid teams each.
  • Options
    We did it in 40 mins, so carefully coordinating attacks in each phase to do 2% and above over 48 hours should be doable for many guilds with rosters where each person is capable of putting in 8 solid teams on average. Of course having guys who can do more is awesome. Don't accept attacks with less than 2% and watch for squads that can get 3-5% like in phase 2 Rebels with Wiggs, Lando, Leia, ST Han
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Okay, thank you for this. This is what players need to see, they might not like it, but they need to see what is required. Then there is no gray area. In my case, level 80, g8, fully omega heroes were wiped in minutes. While using any hero you want is your own choice, there are those needed and those you cannot do without it seems.
  • Options
    Thanks

Well appreciated

PS guys keep in mind this is heroic difficulty
  • Options
    Focus on the boss in all phases if you need to too

Gg p1
    Hull p2
    B2 on steroids p3
    Hull p4

You only need 2% per person per phases with 50. If you have people who can do more on p1 and p2 then let then and have others wait. P1 and p2 are easy compared to p3 and p4.
  • Options
    It can't be understated how valuable anti droid toons are. Ugnaught is pro in P3 with his massive evasion boosts. Jawas and their extra attacks plus droid stuns and damage so nice to have P3-4
    And yes even Eeth Koth is good when he's been given the gear/mod treatment!
  • Options
    myea8017 wrote: »
    You only need 2% per person per phases with 50.

Key words here seem to be "With 50". My guild, might finish this in a month. (not exaggerating). So we pretty much figure it's not for us.

• Options
    ottodidact wrote: »
    It can't be understated how valuable anti droid toons are. Ugnaught is pro in P3 with his massive evasion boosts. Jawas and their extra attacks plus droid stuns and damage so nice to have P3-4
    And yes even Eeth Koth is good when he's been given the gear/mod treatment!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO (Darth Vader voice)

**** it man please anything but Uguanuaght!! I REFUSE qnd im sitting on 22K arena tokens
  • Options

Key words here seem to be "With 50". My guild, might finish this in a month. (not exaggerating). So we pretty much figure it's not for us.

I think any guild under 50 should strongly consider marrying up and merging with other sub 50's -

This might also be an effort from CG to rid the "Too many Guilds, Not enough Players" problem.
  • Options
    The issue my guild has is that we spent more time finding ways to slow down our heavy hitters in the rancor raids and actually quit recruiting high level guys and found low level fun casual players to fill out our guild and help them out. Which actually helped our heavy hitters be more free in raids for damage.

However, now we need all heavy hitters. Just gonna take us a while to catch up. Not many of us can hit 2%.
  • Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    The issue my guild has is that we spent more time finding ways to slow down our heavy hitters in the rancor raids and actually quit recruiting high level guys and found low level fun casual players to fill out our guild and help them out. Which actually helped our heavy hitters be more free in raids for damage.

However, now we need all heavy hitters. Just gonna take us a while to catch up. Not many of us can hit 2%.

Me and my guild feel your pain.
    We breezed by Phase 1 heroic with one attack per member but in phase 2 this **** just got real. Were done for here
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

To get the World First- the strategy was 50 people, each doing 2% per phase. That means All 50 people do 2%, Phase 1 is dead. Phase 2, again, instant dead, P3, P4- 50 people x 2% each = 100%

(HEROIC) If you can take your time, and thoughtfully attack with the squad ideas mentioned- your looking for 3-4% damage per player to be a "good attempt" - That's lvl 81 players, with G9-G11 toons, 60-70% modded correctly with 5* mods. (4-6 squads)

To get the worlds first...LOL. What do you get for a "world first" raid completion? A cookie? It's cool you guys got the raid done but seriously your self congratulatory posts of world firsts and how leveled you guys are nauseating. Thanks for the tips though:)
  • Options

I think any guild under 50 should strongly consider marrying up and merging with other sub 50's -

This might also be an effort from CG to rid the "Too many Guilds, Not enough Players" problem.

It's possible this is not a culling but an acknowledgment of "we made a decision and will build with large guilds in mind only".
  • Options
    @Stormy Thank you so much for these tips and general guidelines. This is actually very helpful! And congratulations on your achievement!
  • Options
    Kane13 wrote: »

To get the worlds first...LOL. What do you get for a "world first" raid completion? A cookie? It's cool you guys got the raid done but seriously your self congratulatory posts of world firsts and how leveled you guys are nauseating. Thanks for the tips though:)

A World First kill strategy is always far different from real strategy. Many people have blasted with "What's the secret?" "Can we get tips?" "What are you using?"

The answer- We don't really know- the strategy we used was less about perfection, and more about Blunt Force.

Thanks for playing though. *Try Hard* level 10 reached, with a *Value Score* of 0.
  • Options
    Is it possible to solo raid?
  • Options
    thanks for the tips. in p1, what about jka lead or yoda lead for jedi squad. also, could you please give some suggestions for typical 4/5 slot for a jedi and rebel team as these seem powerful for p1?

for instance, i'm assuming jka, img, qgj, yoda for jedi ... have no idea if baris/lumi/EK/ashoka should be the 5th or just ewok elder

for rebes, wedge/lando/biggs .... then sthan/EP for shock/luke or 5s for slow?

squad make ups would be great, but again, thanks for the above
  • Options
    How much HP does each boss have in the T7? I've heard P1 is 4.3 mill and P2 is 16.5 mill. (So 86k and 330k each for those 2 phases) Is that correct? And how do P3-4 break down?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TI catches a lot of heat...but think about it. When the player base wants to know something, who do they ask.

They make a post stating they beat it and how...and they get flamed.

If they didn't post, ppl would flame and say they r keeping secrets and not sharing.

TI provides amazing insight, they have a set-up to assist ppl with mods, share tips etc.

Between TI and Team Skunk tips and advice...the player base has made huge advancements.

Am i going to sink thousands of dollars into this game ? NO. Do i appreciate that others have ? YES

They dont have to help, or share, but they do and i appreciate it.

If u do some research, the very 1st post on how to get 7* Yoda, 11 minutes after the event became available...was from me. Imagine that. I'm not ftp, just not a whale. I appreciated positive feedback and being able to help others. Give these guys the same.
  • Options
    So is this raid for whales only? I don't think most guilds have 50 people with 8 teams.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    4 phases at 100% = 400%. 50 players managing to do 8% each over the course of all 4 phases will clear the raid. I sent in 3 teams on phase 1, only have 4 decent teams total...modded, gear X etc and each team did between 3%-7%. Far exceeding the 8% per person. It does not require each person to have 8 teams(sure would b nice). Deep rosters help but each player having half as many could accomplish it. It's not a walk in the park raid like Rancor.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    How much HP does each boss have in the T7? I've heard P1 is 4.3 mill and P2 is 16.5 mill. (So 86k and 330k each for those 2 phases) Is that correct? And how do P3-4 break down?

Our was just above 70% remaining on P1, and our top 2 had each done over 1M each. I think it is much higher than what you've heard. I seem to remember seeing 30M on P1.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Yes can someone please point me to hp totals for each part of the heroic tank raid?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild has Phase 2 at 80% currently and our total damage done thus far is just over 7 million. 6 million for phase 1 is a solid guesstimate on Heroic.
  • Options
    Upon reflection, I can say that my guild (and I'm sure the majority of other guilds) are a few months away from completing this raid.

Most of my guild mates have 2/3 solid teams that they use throughout the game, however it seems for this raid you need closer to 6/7 fully geared and modded teams. I think this raid will change the way guilds approach recruitment, as all 50 members will have to be at a certain level of competitiveness in order to complete the raid.

Hats off to the devs, this is exactly the kind of challenge the game needed - making guild members work together and coordinate effectively to complete a raid, rather than relying on a select few members soloing phases and dropping huge scores etc.

However if my guild wants to complete this raid anytime soon, we're going to have to kick some dead wood and recruit some new members..
  • Options
    thanks for the tips. in p1, what about jka lead or yoda lead for jedi squad. also, could you please give some suggestions for typical 4/5 slot for a jedi and rebel team as these seem powerful for p1?

for instance, i'm assuming jka, img, qgj, yoda for jedi ... have no idea if baris/lumi/EK/ashoka should be the 5th or just ewok elder

for rebes, wedge/lando/biggs .... then sthan/EP for shock/luke or 5s for slow?

squad make ups would be great, but again, thanks for the above

Jedis jka, igd, aayla, yoda are all great leads. Honestly p1 pretty set with any leveled jedi team. I preferred igd(aayla, kit, ani,eeth) because all the attackers do aoe and it was nice for them to attack and clear the add or gang up on grevious.

P2 lando or wedge lead is ideal. The best team I've seen so far was wedge, lando, biggs, phasma and rey with 800k. You have to focus on getting the turrets down together and this team really packs a punch.

P3 dathcha, ugnaught, gs, jawa scavenger and sf. With dathcha you get extra attacks coupled sith gs. Ugnaught and dathcha both have a fantastic aoe stun so you can focus on the main.

P4 start with medium team (strong enough to almost topple tank) to take the health of the adds and tank pieces down but die before accomplishing it. Then send in driods or clones (you need a buffer or you'll be wiped) and go to the work.

After intital 2 attacks hat just send in crap teams to attack hull only.

Important again is that p1 and p2 are easy compared to p3 and especially p4. Coordination is key.

Get your people ready and open raid. Start with a group of 25 practice and attack until they get above 2% then lock.

Remember rewards are the same for 4-50 it's not that big of deal if you aren't in the top.
  • Options
    Upon reflection, I can say that my guild (and I'm sure the majority of other guilds) are a few months away from completing this raid.

Most of my guild mates have 2/3 solid teams that they use throughout the game, however it seems for this raid you need closer to 6/7 fully geared and modded teams. I think this raid will change the way guilds approach recruitment, as all 50 members will have to be at a certain level of competitiveness in order to complete the raid.

Hats off to the devs, this is exactly the kind of challenge the game needed - making guild members work together and coordinate effectively to complete a raid, rather than relying on a select few members soloing phases and dropping huge scores etc.

However if my guild wants to complete this raid anytime soon, we're going to have to kick some dead wood and recruit some new members..

Focus on 6 solid teams and 50 players. I'll be posting successful teams on the forums as we find them.