Does this MOD exist? (Just looking for conformation)

I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if there was a Speed Set Arrow w/ speed as primary stat (5 dot mod). I have been simming the mod challenge for a couple weeks and I am beginning to wonder if I'm wasting my time... thanks all.

Replies

• Options
    Yes it exists.

What doesn't exist is a speed set arrow with speed primary and speed secondary.
  • Options
    Thanks! I appreciate the info.
  • Options
    You just have exceptionally normal RNG.
  • Options
    That's what I figured / was afraid of...
  • Options
    This ?

TfvRxEK.jpg
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes they do:

f93b5093b45d18df6d5b86b239407caf.png
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    Man, I have some of the worst RNG ever, thanks again to everybody for the information.
  • Options
    You think you have bad rng, I have never gotten a primary speed mod from challenges.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    You think you have bad rng, I have never gotten a primary speed mod from challenges.
    This.

All of my speed primaries are either 1-2 dots from Mod Battles and a couple of 4dots I bought from Mod Shipments.
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better a guy in my guild farmed speed mods for 10 battles yesterday and he got two speed primary speed set 5* mods... We all hate him now
  • Options
    And my alt got so lucky to get a 17 speed secondary... Just as good as my main primary mods. :(
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Yeah, the RNG is very frustrating. I recommend mod packs when they come around again if you can afford 600 crystals. Not every pack is going to be good, but every 2-3 I bought gave a strong mod. From one pack, I pulled three 5 dot speed arrows. But better than the primary speed arrows, the mods from these packs often have speed secondaries, which are very hard to get from mod challenges.
  • Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    Yeah, the RNG is very frustrating. I recommend mod packs when they come around again if you can afford 600 crystals. Not every pack is going to be good, but every 2-3 I bought gave a strong mod. From one pack, I pulled three 5 dot speed arrows. But better than the primary speed arrows, the mods from these packs often have speed secondaries, which are very hard to get from mod challenges.

+1. Those were a tremendous value. The secondaries in those mods were amazing. Even some of the ones that didn't have speed had huge set protection numbers (as opposed to the percentage based increases) and potency % increases.

Also if you don't have the empire team to farm potency mods (which are really nice mods to have IMO) potency arrows, triangles, and some diamond mods were all over the mod packs.
  • Options

+1. Those were a tremendous value. The secondaries in those mods were amazing. Even some of the ones that didn't have speed had huge set protection numbers (as opposed to the percentage based increases) and potency % increases.

Also if you don't have the empire team to farm potency mods (which are really nice mods to have IMO) potency arrows, triangles, and some diamond mods were all over the mod packs.

Exactly. It was also nice that they didn't include health or defense mods in the pool to draw from.
  • Options
    I didn't get one for over 2 weeks of farming (2 refreshes per day) and then got 2 in one day. Also bought one for like 2.5 million credits in the shop at some time

Hang in there
  • Options

It was the fact that they were guaranteed to have secondaries that made them truly worth it. 5-8 guaranteed A-D mods. I bought several and believe the lowest number I got was 6 and probably averaged 7 mods per pull.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I got a 5* Tenacity Mod which on the surface merits a "meh" since it is after all Tenacity but the bonuses it has were, to be frank, awesome - 23.5% Protection + 8 Speed + 40 Offense + some amount of health + some actual tenacity. I put it on my Sun Fac and he's at 7* and level 81, pity he's only G8 at present but he's got like 18k protection as is.

Speed secondaries rule the roost at the end of the day. Empire teams get you the potency mods and Tarkin has been my godsend in that regard - 6*, level 81 and gear IX.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Emmison13 wrote: »
    Man, I have some of the worst RNG ever, thanks again to everybody for the information.

I haven't got a primary speed after a couple of months farming both with main and alt.
    Your RNG is simply standard, what's broken is the cash grabbing thirst of someone else