The guild of Nope

Grandengin
9 posts Member
edited October 2016
Welcome to the guild of nope's general discussion. We are a friendly helpful guild to all lvl's of players. We are accepting any player of any level, however English is preferred language.

*GENERAL RULES*
Be helpful to others, and don't be a d*ck really, if an officer or the guild leader messages you it also may be a good idea to respond.
Anyone Not active for more than 30 days will be removed from the guild unless you let a officer or leader know ahead of time.

*RAID RULES*
Raids will be divided by level, 1-3 will be lvls 60 and under ( higher can help in raids but please try to leave top spots open for lower lvl members to get gear) and raids 4 and above will be open to anyone who wishes to fight. People abusing the lower raids will be warned and if it continues, you will be removed from the guild.

If there are any other questions please post them here and one of the guildies will help to the best of our ability. Also conversations between the guildies are allowed on this forum.

*Guild Leaders*
Robo - Guild creator/Leader Ally Code: 565-346-823

Grandengin - Officer/Forum Creator Ally Code: 118-251-354

Kyp317 - Officer/Guild creator Ally Code: 478-586-637
Post edited by Grandengin on

Replies

• Options
    Yay forum is up, any questions please post and me, Kyp, or Robo will help
  • Grandengin
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Currently Running a Teir V and a AAT Tank Takedown
    Post edited by Grandengin on
  • Coyo
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey all! Coyo here. 167-857-255
    I was looking at a few offers of Guild Merge in the forums. That has a very real possibility of getting us with a full stack of members. Some offering to transfer officers over, etc. What does everyone think about that?
    player name: coyo
    ally code: 167-857-255
  • Grandengin
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Coyo wrote: »
    Hey all! Coyo here. 167-857-255
    I was looking at a few offers of Guild Merge in the forums. That has a very real possibility of getting us with a full stack of members. Some offering to transfer officers over, etc. What does everyone think about that?

Possibly, would have to talk over with robo and kyp, and we would have to talk to them and figure alot of things out, were a guild that likes to help people no matter the level, even tho having alot of higherlevel players would help us in raids and what not

that being said im not sure about a merge, just for the fact that its not robo's, kyp's, and myself's guild anymore. however i will argue the case with robo n kyo.

!!BUT!! i would love to hear everyone else take on this and me n the others will take the arguments into consideration from both sides ( for or against the merge ) before making the decision
  • Options
    Yeah for sure. Right after i posted this a person from another guild messaged about a merge so it's definitely possible. i'd say we'd have to have 10-20 people committed to going to make it worth while. Might be easiest to try to get a guild to merge with us instead but that's going to be a preference for most i think.
  • Options
    Another one: got this just now too. This one sounds pretty promising actually.
    My name is Wedge and i'm a part of an extremely active guild called Endors Game we're a guild that is in between T6 and T7. We're too strong for t6's but we lack the heavy hitters to complete a T7 and are looking for a few guys to join our crew. We just cleaned house today and have about 21 spots open. If we sound like a fit for you please feel free to add me on the line app my id on there is Wedge_Starcrod and my ally code on the game is 761-557-457.
  • Grandengin
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Coyo wrote: »
    Another one: got this just now too. This one sounds pretty promising actually.
    My name is Wedge and i'm a part of an extremely active guild called Endors Game we're a guild that is in between T6 and T7. We're too strong for t6's but we lack the heavy hitters to complete a T7 and are looking for a few guys to join our crew. We just cleaned house today and have about 21 spots open. If we sound like a fit for you please feel free to add me on the line app my id on there is Wedge_Starcrod and my ally code on the game is 761-557-457.

hmmm idk coyo what u think honestly, and actually looking at a merg into us i would be alllllll for