Tank Raid Clensers

So, everyone enjoying seeing those red lines go across your screen fighting General Grievous? Since TMR isn't really going to be a thing - or at least not a thing like against Rancor, who are you using clear reds?

I have Ackbar at level 53/7*/G7 and Elder level 1/5*/G1. I will be able to promote Elder within a week or so, but I don't really have experience with either of these characters other than facing them in arena/GW.

Which of these two seems to be working better in the Tank Raid? Please don't bring Rex into the discussion because I don't have the money to drop on getting him.

Replies

• Options
    None, cooldown too long and you will be debuffed everyturn
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Jedis with Yoda's lead, Tenacity Up and stacked Tenacity work. I tested and not a single debuff was placed in the meantime.
  • Options
    Ackbar, EE, and Rex all work good against Grievous. Kenobi will also be good once we unlock him.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar, EE, and Rex all work good against Grievous. Kenobi will also be good once we unlock him.

Relying on Kenobi might not be the best option as we will need to do at least 25 Raids on Heroic to get him unlocked at 5*.
  • Options
    Don't forget Nightsister Acolyte and Barriss. Not that you should necessarily use them, but they do technically remove debuffs.
  • Options

Have you used all three? Anyone work better with certain team comps?
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »

Have you used all three? Anyone work better with certain team comps?
    I've used EE and AA, but F2P so I have 0 Rex Shards.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    You can use Yoda with EE or Ackbar. When Yoda is in cool down use EE or Ackbar.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    NSA and Bariss as well...whoops, see they were already mentioned.