Raid Bug on Turn Meter - AAT Takedown

Blake085
190 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hi! I noticed a thing and my guild mates say they saw similiar things, I don't know if it is "working as intended" or if it's a bug.

General Grievous gains Turn Meter by the simple course of time, I saw grievous get a lot of turn meter two times in a row giving him a full turn without being attacked or even making a move. I was thinking how to attack when I saw it, the battle was totally stopped when it happened.

And another scenario, Dooku gets a hit from a Magnaguard, now starts the fun, before Dooku counters Grievous gained Turn Meter, Dooku counters and hit Magnaguard, Grievous gained again Turn Meter, Dooku gets a bonus attack and oh surprise, Grievous Gains more Turn Meter!!!

Grievous got a full turn based on I don't know what and two counters on Magnaguard. He even got more turn meter than the amount he would have gained if I hitted him directly, and I know he has a buff that allows him to do that BUT, he didn't have it when it happened!!! It was almost at the beginning of my attack!

And I don't know how its possible that Grievous takes 6+ turns in a row, my QGJ has over 200 speed and he didn't get a turn between Grievous attacks. This happens less often, but it`s there.

To finish, I've noticed that B2 and Grievous apply Turn Meter Reduction.

Please, fix this.