Looking for guild members or guild merger!

We have a group of 12 active players who branched out on our own as our guild fell apart! We are currently recruiting for any level player so we can build and grow together.

Only rules are to contribute, share and be friendly.

No level requirement!

Add me as an ally and I will add you to our guild!

738-416-798

Replies

• Options
    I pmed you
  • Options
    Any interest in merging? Your 12 would bring us almost to 50. T7 on rancor. Working on the tank now. Let me know. We are Galactic Caretakers.
  • Options
    Pmed you
  • Options
    Part of another guild here whose leader just went MIA 10 of us possibly all contributors
  • Options
    BoogieOne wrote: »
    Part of another guild here whose leader just went MIA 10 of us possibly all contributors

Please join us. Rip Leys Leguon of Lettow.
    Ally number is 738-416-798
  • Options
    219-553-862 if anyone is interested in us let me know just send an ally invite and I'll send a guild invite currently t4 but we've grown and everyone contributes gear etc etc let me know
  • Options
    Ripley, we can take all 12 of you into our r7 guild today. hit me up is you want to chat. I am with Bradbrad above

Disorderly Conduct!!

We are a friendly and chill T7 only guild that raids 3 times a week. We do our best to make sure everyone gets a full swing at the raids and we generally get 25-26k guild coin every day. We would like that closer to 30k.

We need:
    600 guild coin earners
    Players with the Line app
    Players with at least one 7* toon

We offer:

A choice of raid times and here they are: 6am, 9am, noon or 7pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7). We aim to please!

Contact info:
    Line: oWNz
    Line ID: “ownz.dc.swgoh.guild.” (you need the four periods).
    Discord: oWNz#0353 (case sensitive)
  • Options
    Hello,

My guild can take in 11 people to have a full roster. We are currently participating in T6 raids, and can start taking on T7 soon. The majority of our team is lvl 80+, and we are a friendly group of people. If you are interested in joining you can send me an ally request at 859-547-884.

Send me a PM with any questions.
  • Options
    Hello

My guild needs about 20 to fill roster we can clear T6 raid fast and need more to take on t7 and tanke boss would like a guild to merge with us or gain more ppl
  • Options
    Come chat with us we could add your guild to ours. We have heroic Rancor unlocked.

https://discordapp.com/invite/kcJPZv8