Speed down, how does it work?

is speed down the same for all characters in terms of how much it slows don't the enemy?
The fives' speed down fix, was that because he was slowing down the enemy more than every other toon slows down enemies? And now he and every other toon applies speed down to the exact same strength?
Or is it actually different for every toon and fives was fixed just because he slowed enemies down more than intended? But it's still different to every other toon?

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's intended to be an even effect regardless of who applied it. I swear I thought I saw somewhere it was -15%. 5's was giving greater than the intended amount. They didn't say how much, but the change is noticable. So maybe he was causing a 20-25% speed reduction?
  • Options
    Speed down is supposed to be 25%. Fives was apparently giving more than that.

It actually looks like they broke something, since speed down doesn't actually to anything now it seems.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Speed down does work but it seems lessened in intensity. Fives was giving something like -75% to TM gain and now it's maybe -15%.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

It actually looks like they broke something, since speed down doesn't actually to anything now it seems.

I've noticed that speed down, even though applied as evidenced by the debuffs icon, now seems to be doing almost nothing also. I can't say for sure that it's doing nothing, but it's definitely NOT slowing like it used to....and I'm not talking about 5's, I understand what happened with him. I'm talking about Phasma and Dengar's slows.
  • Options
    Doggirl211 wrote: »

I've noticed that speed down, even though applied as evidenced by the debuffs icon, now seems to be doing almost nothing also. I can't say for sure that it's doing nothing, but it's definitely NOT slowing like it used to....and I'm not talking about 5's, I understand what happened with him. I'm talking about Phasma and Dengar's slows.

Yep, exactly. Even with other toons adding speed down, it seems to do very little.

I have to say I wouldn't be surprised if something got broken in the update. Yesterday I was fighting an Ima Gun Di led team in GW and every toon was getting offense up at the start of their turn. Bizarre.
  • Options
    I think it's now worse than Phasma pre update as well. I'm going to compare with 5s out.

There's a lot of weird stuff in this update. I sometimes get white dodge and resisted notifications the wrong times, a lot. Dodge but actually hit, resisted but TM goes down and and resisted when there's actually nothing to resist.