Make Mod Management easier

Title says it all.

Existing new raid but would greatly appreciate it if there was an easier way to remove mods or move a complete set of mods from one toon to another.

Heck I would pay a 10% premium for the convenience.

Thanks!!

Replies

• Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    +1 mod managment is much needed. You can check all your mods on swgoh.gg. You can also search them for secondary or main stats.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Viruschill wrote: »
    +1 mod managment is much needed. You can check all your mods on swgoh.gg. You can also search them for secondary or main stats.

Swgoh.GG is an invaluable resource.
  • Options
    SWGOH.gg is great for seeing and analyzing but It is still a pain to move
    Mods around. There are somethings that they need to implement. For starters then need to have an "unequip all" feauture. Also more advanced features such as making "mod sets" and the ability to move the sets to a different toon with ease.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    it's also kind of annoying to keep hitting the 1x or 10x level up mod button. should add in a third option- a max level button.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    it's also kind of annoying to keep hitting the 1x or 10x level up mod button. should add in a third option- a max level button.

+1
  • Options
    I'd like it if they could allow you to see all mods that you have, even the ones that are already equipped. That way if I'm trying to compare two crit chance triangles to see which one is better to put on my arena toon, I don't have to go to every toon since I can't remember who I put the other triangle on.

Make mods great again.
  • Options
    Nich0142 wrote: »
    Title says it all.

Existing new raid but would greatly appreciate it if there was an easier way to remove mods or move a complete set of mods from one toon to another.

Heck I would pay a 10% premium for the convenience.

Thanks!!

+1