Which character should I spend arena shipments on after getting Sidious to 7* ?

Thank you. I appreciate your suggestion.

Replies

• Options
    I asked this question not too long ago and didn't seem to get much advice. Me personally? I'd go for IG-88 , HK-47 or Stormtrooper Han. All three toons are very strong in their own way but the question is which toons available in arena shipments fit best into your team/lineup
  • Options
    It depends on your team. Most of the heroes in arena are good.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    IG-88 or Stromtrooper Han. My Han should be finished soon so I will be starting IG-88.
  • Options

Yep. I should have made brief sketch of my lineup when asking this question.

7* Lumi
    7* Sid
    5* JC
    4* Poe
    4* Poggle
    4* Chewie
    4* Windu

Though I am farming Dooku as well, it would need a long time to have him in my lineup.
  • Options
    aeonaxx wrote: »

7* Lumi
    7* Sid
    5* JC
    4* Poe
    4* Poggle
    4* Chewie
    4* Windu

Though I am farming Dooku as well, it would need a long time to have him in my lineup.
    You have Poe and poggle... IG88 is probably the way to go.
  • Options

7* Lumi
    7* Sid
    5* JC
    4* Poe
    4* Poggle
    4* Chewie
    4* Windu

You have Poe and poggle... IG88 is probably the way to go.

+1

No need for Han when you have Poe.
  • ZoloRunningstrider
    142 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm betting on Asajj right now. That maybe if the fix her and if/when the meta changes that she will actually be good, but that's a long shot I'll admit. But her kit really appeals to me. Only time will tell if my gamble pays off
  • Options
    Alternatively, you could horde your shipments in hope that they release some new characters.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

7* Lumi
    7* Sid
    5* JC
    4* Poe
    4* Poggle
    4* Chewie
    4* Windu

Since you have Sid, Poe and Poggle, I think IG-88 is a no brainer. I'm farming the same 4 at the moment
  • Options
    duffmc81 wrote: »
    Alternatively, you could horde your shipments in hope that they release some new characters.

This is what I am doing, though I'd love to get most of the characters available I am waiting to see what happens. I'm building a first order team so I lose nothing by not spending them
  • Options
    Ig 88 then hk47