Proposed changes to Light/Dark Side Battles and Cantina Battles

Proposed changes to Light/Dark Side Battles and Cantina Battles
With the changes to this game I am seeing that a deep roster is what is needed to make any progress in raids and events. I am not a new player and I have a pretty deep roster from many months of farming and refreshes. This proposal will help newer players that are frustrated with the current drop rate systems and help those who don’t play every day catch up.
Light/Dark side battles
Every character that is released should have 1 Light and 1 Dark side drop location. This location will follow the same rules as current system 3 battles with Refills x amount of times. The major change is that this will be 100 drop rate of the char shard. This will allow people to have a full character without refreshes in 55 days. Unless they would like to pay to unlock earlier. Once a character has been unlocked his shard disappears from the missions and turns into credits a huge increase in credits. This way those who have all the characters unlocked still have a reason for doing these new missions.
Cantina battles
All characters that are available in light and dark side drops should be removed from cantina battles. Leave these to special released characters that could be later moved to light/dark missions and replaced new char and then fill in the rest with extra places to drop high end gear. Maybe even with a small chance to get a full item. The drop rate would need to be 25% or more to allow on average of 6 drops without refreshes for full cantina energy without refreshes to match that of those in light/dark side battles.