Jedi Knight Guardian in AAT Raid?

Okay, dumb question here, but has anyone tried using JKG in the AAT raid yet? I mean a JKG at level 81, 7*, G10 with abilities.

Only asking because when I look at JKG's abilities, she seems like a possibility, at least for P1. Her abilities:

Saber Sweep - 55% chance of offense down on basic.
Saber Throw - AoE 55% chance to inflict ability block (100% on critical hit), plus defense up for JKG
Defend the Order - While below 50% health, JKG gets +30% Tenacity and recovers 15% max health at the start of each turn.

This in addition to the 15% health recovery at the start of each turn that all Jedis get in the AAT raid.

The Good:
55% chance of offense down on basic means that if combined with IGD's leader ability, there is a good chance that you'll apply offense down to enemies with regularity on counters.

AoE ability block seems very useful in P1 to prevent abilities like B2's AoE buff immunity/buff removal and IG-100's AoE expose. The 100s' expose in particular seems very damaging, and preventing this not only prevents the 20% damage from expose, but also the taunt that gets forced by the infliction of a debuff by 100.

Even though it only works under 50% health, +30% tenacity is very nice and +30% max health recovery is basically a massive self-heal that occurs automatically.

High max health.

The Bad:
Doesn't do a lot of damage with her abilities, even at top gear/character levels.

Incredibly, incredibly slow. This can be slightly mitigated by using IGD as lead so that she can counter to inflict the offense down more often, but considering that her special has a 4-turn cooldown, you shouldn't expect her to use her ability block very often.

Defend the Order only works under 50% health, which is probably too late to do much good.

Looking at all this, I'm just not convinced that she would ever be good enough to use, but I'm intrigued enough to wonder if anyone else has had success with her? There are too many other good characters without her downsides for me to bother farming her, but I'd love to know if there's anyone out there that has her maxed and what their experiences have been with her.

Replies