AOE Team Question(s)

Hey there...

I am wondering if you guys/gals have any insights into the next step for my team. Currently, my arena setup is:

6* Sidious
5* Phasma
5* JC
4* Maul
3* Dooku

Im having no problems hovering around rank 50 with this current setup. I am continuing to farm shards for Sid, Phasma, and Dooku.

However, I am about to unlock Vader, Kylo Ren, and Boba in the next two days. So I guess my questions are:

1. Should I replace either/both of JC/Dooku with Vader/Ren/Boba? I'm no expert, but it seems like having a healer is pretty important. However, could that be overcome with having Sid/Phas/Maul/Vader/Kylo (or Boba) aoe's?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Replies

• Options
    Bump. Help please
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Aoe team is how you lose to reposte/counter
  • Options

1. An AOE team does not stand much of a chance unless you have Poe because they are generally slow and squishy and will get killed before getting a chance to deliver their AOE
    2. Poggle is almost a necessity if you are considering an AOE team. His offense up buff works wonders
    3. If you are after an AOE team, consider farming IG-88. He works really well with Poggle
    4. Once you level up Boba enough, consider making him the leader. Your team can deliver some truly spectacular damage with his +45% damage bonus on critical
    5. Not sure if Vader and Kylo are true AOEs
    6. Unless you plan to invest cash to level up Maul, he isn't really a good choice. Very slow, very squishy and only really effective against a Jedi Team
  • Options
    Stick with leveling the team you have, you will have better chances at top ranks.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help y'all. Great info.