Let us run 6 heroes in tank takedown raid

Please?

Replies

• Options
    I think we should be able to call an Ally.
  • Options
    That would be cool, may not happen in tank takedown, maybe in a future raid.
  • Options
    This new tank takedown is unreal I have a guild of 35 members and all lvl 65 to 81 and after 2 days we have gotten it down 1.5% from 100%...(1.5%) WTH!!
  • Options
    NEOSABER wrote: »
    This new tank takedown is unreal I have a guild of 35 members and all lvl 65 to 81 and after 2 days we have gotten it down 1.5% from 100%...(1.5%) WTH!!
    Remember the target is Gear X? A 7* rating and high level don't equate to much power. Sounds like you have some grinding to do.

• Options
    saule wrote: »
    Remember the target is Gear X? A 7* rating and high level don't equate to much power. Sounds like you have some grinding to do.
    Nobody wants to list their homes in order to turn it in crystals and pay2gear up. And less players want to make "casual mobile game" as their second job and wax-on wax-off for 6 months in order to qualify for "new content". It is just unbalansed **** for now.

• Options
    Hellbourne wrote: »
    saule wrote: »
    Nobody wants to list their homes in order to turn it in crystals and pay2gear up. And less players want to make "casual mobile game" as their second job and wax-on wax-off for 6 months in order to qualify for "new content". It is just unbalansed **** for now.
    Welcome to the EA business model. The point of the new raid is clearly to provide a mew challenge - not to give everyone new content.