Can someone explain this? Lando question

Guy on my shard I battle often who frequently beats me cause of speed. But I have been having a hard time understanding how is Lando does so much more damage than mine.

Rex lead with st Han palp and JKA

HIS Lando:
2260 Damage
211.5 crit Damage
51.5 crit chance

My Lando:
2390 Damage
216% crit damage
45% crit chance

My second Lando turn seems to barely touch his toons even though he has crit chance up and offense up. His Lando goes and takes out 3 toons who still have protection...

All defensive metrics look identical, cause that was my first thought.

How is this possible?

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I recommend you video a match. Impossible to say based on the information here.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    What are his armor values? What are yours?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    My question is why was he still around for the second turn in the first place?
  • Options
    He probably has Lando lead which would make him hit much harder
  • Options
    Actually, I have Lando as lead they have Rex as lead, which makes my point even more, his Lando should not be doing more damage than my Lando!

So, st Han was my first kill, Lando would have been my second, and if my Lando did more than 3k damage his Lando would have been dead...

Armor values for everyone on his team are 19-28% mine are 25-30%

Wish I could video, not certain how on iOS other than downloading an App.

It's really only way he beats me, can't always get to his lando before his second turn, when I do invest him when I don't his Lando crushes so much harder than he should
  • Options
    Your Lando is drunk on Colt 45. His Lando went to rehab.
  • Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    Actually, I have Lando as lead they have Rex as lead, which makes my point even more, his Lando should not be doing more damage than my Lando!

So, st Han was my first kill, Lando would have been my second, and if my Lando did more than 3k damage his Lando would have been dead...

Armor values for everyone on his team are 19-28% mine are 25-30%

Wish I could video, not certain how on iOS other than downloading an App.

It's really only way he beats me, can't always get to his lando before his second turn, when I do invest him when I don't his Lando crushes so much harder than he should

What I've been doing lately is putting Yoda in on offense and between his and Rey's forsight it usually disrupts Lando's Crits.

I think we are at a point in the game where offense and defense squads are diverging. I circle Yoda and Phasma in on offense and now I don't ever lose on offense. I'm sitting at 5th in arena.
  • Options
    A couple things to check:

1) His Lando's Double Down could be omegaed, and your's is not.
    2) He has JKA, who can give an offense up buff, that can significantly increase Lando's second AoE.
  • Options
    Ever consider it might be his mods? Just a thought