Looking for new members and/or guild merge

AlCapone_
184 posts Member
edited October 2016
We are a p2p and f2p guild that all we ask is you help with guild activities if possible and attack in the raid whenever possible. Have room for 15-20 guys We are doing tier 6 rancor working on slowly working toward going to heroic
ally code is 752-957179
Post edited by AlCapone_ on

Replies

• Options
    We have room for your guild if you are looking to merge with us. We are doing T6 rancor raids in a day
  • Options
    Jsomm003 wrote: »
    We have room for your guild if you are looking to merge with us. We are doing T6 rancor raids in a day

we have two raids active atm so we dont want to leave them
  • Options
    Are you still looking for members? We are a small (11 member) guild that formed after our leader boogied. Two of us are higher end players, the rest are mostly in the 60 to 80 range. All active. We would like to come as a group. 844-189-773
  • Options
    Pmed u ribston
  • Options
    I have about 5+ active, high level players looking to move elsewhere due to many inactive members. Email me: kwaters808@gmail.com
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey man. How many people do you have exactly? Im the casual division leader in the ftb alliance and we have 16-18 spots if you would like to come join us.

We are already completing t7's so you guys would be able to get right into heroics.

If you would like more info. Messege me on here. Or if possible. i also have the LINE app. Just let me know your ID.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    We have plenty of room if any of you guys want to join us.
    We'd be easily able to do heroic raids with your help.
  • Options
    pop into our community Al
    ******* Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/zxWQtPP *******
  • Options
    Hey everyone i have not checked my post on here the past few days with my midterms for college going on but i have played the game everyday! if still interested let me know and ill invite you