Luke and my team

Hey guys, yet again. Sorry about asking so much, i'm just not that good in strategy games compared to FPS's, but I enjoy this game more than FPS's. Off topic already wow! Ok, but seriously now, I want to talk about my team. My current team is:
Ahsoka****
Cad Bane ***
Consular****
Greedo**
Poe****

I have seen Luke being very good, and I currently have 46/50 shards of him from me training in squad cantina shipments for Boba fett. So my dream team is:

Sid
Lumi
Poe
Luke
Boba/Bariss

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Team looks pretty good except your last pick. Bobba kinda sucks except as leader of specific teams. I got him to 5* before dropping him. Add another crit strike attacker (IG-88 for example) or a support (Phasma/ Poggle).

I'm running a similar team at the moment with 7* Lumi, Sid, Luke, 5* Poe and 4* Poggle. It's not bad, but I'm working towards some better synergy.

Realistically, you can work towards Sid, Lumi, Poe and Luke. I'd run JC as your 5th man until you farm those 4 characters to 7*
  • Options

1. Your current team has no synergy... Assuming Ahsoka is your leader, the only hero who is benefiting from her is JC
    2. If you are close to getting Luke, then get him. He is good, but takes a backseat to the likes of IG-86 and Genosian Soldier who have higher speed
    3. Again, your dream team lacks synergy. Boba is more useful as a leader for an AOE damage team. Barriss is... you don't see her that much at higher levels after she was nerfed. The current meta is to have high speed dps heroes (such as Leia, QGJ, IG-86, Genosian Soldier, FOTP) sniping after Poe uses his taunt. Poggle can be used to amplify damage for all allies and provide some additional speed boost to droids
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I have a 7 star Luke and use a 5 star GS over him-both maxed gear at level 62. Luke is currently underwhelming. About to 6 star my GS in 3 hours and Luke is gonna be b-team forever.
  • Options
    Thank you all for suggestions. My final question is tho: is Luke worth it to keep training or nah?
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    I have a 7 star Luke and use a 5 star GS over him-both maxed gear at level 62. Luke is currently underwhelming. About to 6 star my GS in 3 hours and Luke is gonna be b-team forever.

That's very sad to hear. I hope he gets remade sometime or other. His damage over time on normal attack seems like it runs counter to his main function which is to kill someone quickly. What good is a 3 round DOT to a sniper?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    GS is better, but Luke helps in LS missions. I find that in general LS lacks damage and DS lacks healing. Luke is the best easy to farm LS damage dealer probably, so it's like the light side versión of Daka, unless you make some unconventional choices like Resistance Pilot, of have chromium soldiers.
    That said, I'm happy I went with GS
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, yet again. Sorry about asking so much, i'm just not that good in strategy games compared to FPS's, but I enjoy this game more than FPS's. Off topic already wow! Ok, but seriously now, I want to talk about my team. My current team is:
    Ahsoka****
    Cad Bane ***
    Consular****
    Greedo**
    Poe****

I have seen Luke being very good, and I currently have 46/50 shards of him from me training in squad cantina shipments for Boba fett. So my dream team is:

Sid
    Lumi
    Poe
    Luke
    Boba/Bariss

Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

Ashoka sucks right now, greedo is good but his nade blows, cad bane unless you get him over 4* is good but not tanky enough. Luke would replace Ashoka easy or cad bane, I'd say Ashoka bc she's slow and has no hp. Luke is tanky and some crazy dps, and his snipe can stun you if crit.