Geo soldier or ig-86?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited January 2016
Who is better at damage and health? Both call assist, and i am working on ig-88 and somewhat working on poggle (cant decide on gw credits right now).

Geo soldier or ig-86? 39 votes

Geo soldier
66%
DiegobleeaauuhClintos_FreshmakerMerilonslmcmrVouterstupidfatfooll3end3rMizoItscaptainphasmaduffmc81XandarBrownieEradicatedTaeroPengjewuinWompRatDreamwalk3rTriquiRing 26 votes
Ig-86
33%
SenpaiBishopXceptorFr1tz_swalkerInjectorXMasterTamiasKitsuAerynPyroRenASDFQWERZXVCJoshGWillkimm98erayemeklierUnckyBadTouchLazerrift 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    Geo soldier
    Why not do GS, Poggle and 88? Seems like the most cost efficient team for you at the moment
  • Options
    The answer is both.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Geo soldier
    GS is faster. IG is superior only in a Droid team because of the sinergy
  • Options
    geo solider is superior, but why not both?
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ig-86
    IG is much easier to star up and has synergy with a droid team. GS is faster, but will take longer to shard up. Choice is yours! NOTE: In a proper droid team, IG probably activates just as often as GS (if not more often) because of your turn meter jumps on critical hits. If all you care about is the FIRST activation, however, GS will go first, yes.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    strange i have farmed up my geo solider faster then my ig.
  • Options
    Ig-86
    strange i have farmed up my geo solider faster then my ig.

Faster than IG-86? Impossible. He has a cantina node, a GW node, and a handful of hard nodes. I think he may be the easiest farm in the game :) Buuuuut grats on an easy GS farm!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    I think I just got fixated on the first catina node and just totally ignored 86. My gs is at 6 and my 86 is at 5. lol
  • Options
    I'm working on 86 simply because he is faster of the two...if I am done before the update I'll farm GS for a while, but not sure if I'll use him. That or take Ren from 6 to 7*
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Geo soldier
    KitsuAeryn wrote: »
    IG is much easier to star up and has synergy with a droid team. GS is faster, but will take longer to shard up. Choice is yours! NOTE: In a proper droid team, IG probably activates just as often as GS (if not more often) because of your turn meter jumps on critical hits. If all you care about is the FIRST activation, however, GS will go first, yes.

GS unique skill also gives him turn meter on crits