Was wondering if this would make a good rancor p1 team?

Teebo(lead), Qui-Gon Jinn, Tusken Raider, Chewbacca and either jawa or Captain phasma? Figured a lot of toons to do turn meter reduction? Just asking in general without going into level/mods and all the stats?

Replies

• Options
    @Tao_Malo_19 - good team.
    As long as teebo and qgj can slow things down you are good.
    Chew is good for tm reduce too.
    If you got a best dps like GS or Rey try them for dps.

My line up is: teebo l, qgj, Rey, 5s, GS. I am able to pull 1.5-2.1 mill on phase 1.
    I am ftp.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/annastrasza/
  • Options
    Wiggs and 3 random toons
  • Options
    Teebo(lead), Qui-Gon Jinn, Tusken Raider, Chewbacca and either jawa or Captain phasma? Figured a lot of toons to do turn meter reduction? Just asking in general without going into level/mods and all the stats?

This team is better for P2-4 than P1. You need to be able to take out the side pigs quickly to avoid getting wrecked. I like to use Teebo, QGJ, Wedge, Biggs, Dengar (or Phasma or 5s).
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »

This team is better for P2-4 than P1. You need to be able to take out the side pigs quickly to avoid getting wrecked. I like to use Teebo, QGJ, Wedge, Biggs, Dengar (or Phasma or 5s).

You use Dengar??

@RyanRen Do you mind giving some advice on him mine will be 7* by tomorrow?
  • Options
    Ackbar removes deathmark
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar removes deathmark
    Not needed when TM is always down.

• Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    RyanRen wrote: »

You use Dengar??

@RyanRen Do you mind giving some advice on him mine will be 7* by tomorrow?

Second hand knowledge from my guild...

Dengar is not as reliable for speed down as 5s, but he can land tenacity down and help keep Teebo and QGJ from being resisted. If you use Phasma with Dengar, Victory March then Dengar AoE is guaranteed to be a critical hit and land tenacity down. For P2-4, some have used Teebo, QGJ, Phasma, Dengar, and Kit. Potency up and tenacity down == almost no resists on TMR.
  • Options
    I run a Teebo (L), QGJ, Phasma, Rey and STH team, which can solo Heroic p1. I can do a solid chunk on P2/P3, but can't solo them. STH's passive TM reduction is great, and can save you if Teebo is resisted/unstealths. Phasma is for slow and added TM gain for saving Teebo.
  • Options
    If that is what you have available it will work, but will need some restarts to get passed the guards. And use Phasma over Jawa.

As mentioned, if you have Wiggs they are your best bet, because they can just blast right through and you should be able to get the captain dead before he enrages with minimal TMR.

Before I had Wiggs, I used Teebo (L), EE, ES, TR, 5s and it worked, but it takes forever. Now I use Teebo (L), Wiggs, 5s, QGJ. Don't always get great TMR, but I hit so hard it doesn't really matter.
  • Options

i run Teebo(L), quigon, fives, phasma, GS

the key is getting teebo to as5ist while stealthed...