Still no fix on the 600/600 tracking... come on man

Guilds need to know who is spending 600 everyday and who isn't.

I was hopeful that a fix would come with the new raid, but no it's still broke.

I check my own 600/600, then go to manage and check my Raid tickets daily and they don't match...

This is an easy fix, come on. Maybe raid tickets weekly would be a better stat to to track.

But it's all worthless if it isn't correct

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Saw a dev comment the other day saying this wasn't a high priority for them with the new raid coming out and stuff.
  • Options
    They also said it was a major fix to do bc of how its imbedded in the game. But it's still a major issues for a lot of guilds.
  • Options
    Very frustrating that some of the other bugs that were fixed are a higher priority than this...

Anyone who wants to stay competitive needs to be in a guild that contributes.

Guess there's no money in it for EA....
  • Options
    My guild has had this same problem since mid July. If it's registering 0 for the ful 24 hr period contact ea with a bug notice about 1 time per week, just to let them know it's still a problem for you. If it's just totals being off don't hit right at the 7:30 est reset, wait a few mins then run a couple of "test" missions. I have noticed between 7:35-7:45 it starts to register for me, the key is to keep checking to see if your getting tickets. It's a small pain switching back and forth, but you'll soon figure out the time that the reset works for you. Good luck, I hope this helps
  • Options
    I approve this 1000%. The weekly tracking was so useful, why got rid of it ?
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579