Raid!

Hi guys what are the viable characters that I can use in Rancor and New Raid?
Can you please take a look and tell me,I would really appreciate it and if there is any character that I should improve or anything don't hesitate to tell me :p

Replies

• Options
    Work on all of them! :p

For the Rancor raid, if you want to have high damage, you need a turn meter reduction team, which means a Teebo lead. You can easily solo P1 of the Rancor with Teebo (L), QGJ, Wiggs, Phasma or Fives. The first two are not really optional for that. Wiggs can be replaced by Ewok Elder and a damage dealer like Rey or GS, but it's a slower clear.

For the new raid, it's not entirely clear yet. So far, people have found that Jedi are good in P1, Rebels and Droids in P2, Jawas in P3, and Clones in P4 (credit to TI for this information). That being said, many of these are long slow farms (and some are crystal only farms).

So you'll have to pick which raid you want to work towards.
  • Options
    @Indominable_J I think I can't be the that effective at second raid right? If I can make it good then second new raid if not I will work on rancor btw who is Wiggs? You mean Biggs or Wedge?
  • Options
    @Indominable_J I think I can't be the that effective at second raid right? If I can make it good then second new raid if not I will work on rancor btw who is Wiggs? You mean Biggs or Wedge?

Wiggs is shorthand for both Wedge and Biggs.

Is your guild completing T7 Rancor raids? If so, I'd focus on people for the new raid. You already have a solid Jedi team. Next, I'd work on a solid rebel team, which you are already close to. I'd focus on getting Wedge and gearing your rebels. They'll help you in a lot of different areas of the game.

• Options
    We complete rancor t7 heroic-epic? in 17 minutes !:D so I should get wedge max st han and?

@Indominable_J
  • Options
    Get Wedge, 7* St Han and Biggs, and gear them up along with Lando, Leia, and Luke.