Palpatine Prep Event - Rebel Squad

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Once you complete your Rebels you should build a strong Empire team. Eventually Jedi Luke is going to come to this game and the pattern of them having Jedi for Yoda and Rebels for Emperor will most likely continue and I think it will be Empire needed for Luke. Could be wrong, but who else would they have you use against him? Ewoks? Jawas?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Scarif Pathfinder is now available on Cantina shipments. I have my Rebel tank now. So,

Lando (L), Biggs, Leia, SRP

and

Han or Wedge depending on how fast I will farm pathfinder.
    Post edited by BulYwif on
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to be ready as much as possible for the next Palpatine Event. I have so far 4 toons in my roster and want to farm a new one.

Biggs 7*, Lando 6* (to be upgraded), Leia 5* (working on her for 7*) and Luke 4*.

Since I have Biggs, my first choice would be a go for Wedge, but AA fits also because of his debuff abilities. I do not have STHan.

Any advice ?

The absolute best 2 rebels u can run bcuz they get huge bonuses facing Empire:

HRScout gets 45% tm whenever an Empire enemy dies, he has a stun and his basic grants tm to his team.

Biggs gets full tm when damaged by Empire.

If u want 2 ringers...no matter who the other 3 u run happen 2 b, use those 2.

I would highly suggest Wedge (L), Lando and ST Han w/ them tho.
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • Options
    SRP is farmable in cantina now, he is a very solid tank too, defibitely worth going for.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make the emperor palpatine event available again! I need him in my team!

All the best character events don't give you enough time to farm the appropriate character ya need to unlock the juicy characters!!!! :(

Make it possible for people to exchange characters like in pokemon, for example if they get bored of one of their characters and would like to trade them in for a character they want! I want EMPEROR PALPATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    {ò_ó}
  • Options
    I got my 7* Palpatine with:

Ackbar (L)
    STH
    Leia
    HRSc lvl 74
    Biggs lvl 58

I think people overthink this event.
  • Options
    Luke and Lobot would be my last options, try to farm AA or STH. I began with STH because of the taunting and TM injection, but AA is very useful to dispell negative status with healing.
  • Options
    But the best way is focus on Wiggs and Lando
  • Options
    What was the star requirements on rebels for the event?
  • Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    I got my 7* Palpatine with:

Ackbar (L)
    STH
    Leia
    HRSc lvl 74
    Biggs lvl 58

I think people overthink this event.

Unless they change it to factor in the increased levels
  • Options
    I inly got through tier 4 last time, so I don't know the later tiers from first-hand experience. But I remember folks saying you need Han to soak then Royal Guard stuns, and Ackbar to cleanse the Vader and Palpatine DoTs/shocks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Last point of situation. Since my first post, I have now:

Lando 7* tomorrow gear X (L)
    Biggs 7*
    Leia 6* (less than 2 weelks for 7*)
    I'm farming STHan (4*) also in the Squad Arena Shipments so I will not farm AA now
    And the last one will be Wedge when I complete Lando

I've hesitated with SRP but I cannot farm Wedge and SRP at the same time. too many toons to farm in cantina, next will be Anakin (5* now).
  • Options
    Last point of situation 2 days before the most waited event of the year... I have all the rebels in this squad lvl 85 7* ready for the 23rd, so I will put the following team for the event:

Wedge (L) gr 8
    Biggs gr 8
    Lando gr 10
    Leia gr 9
    STHan gr 9 (7* tomorrow)

It should be fine.