Who to farm next...

The squad I run consists of Fives, Lumi, JKA, phasma and GS.

Farming biggs in GW, QGJ in Cantina, ST Han in Arena. Finishing off rgetting rey to 7 stars and farming Wedge in cantina aswell. Kinda ran into a brickwall with my main squads gear requirements and spent a month or two upgrading my other toons, mainly jedi for yoda.

I haven't bothered gearing ewoks or jawas yet and my rebel/scoundrels are weak, aside from Landro & Leia. I'm all over the place and I've no idea where to focus my energy. Any advice for a new player??

Replies

• Options
    Scoundrels mate. Need them for credit heist and training droid hunt. I would work on the scoundrels as you really need the credits (I average 5M per week, but you could make more/less).

Personally, I would then focus on Arena for the crystals, however both Lando and STH are scoundrels and "end-game" toons, so they can double for both. Once you have Wiggs, you only need 1 more toon (I would recommend Anakin).

Then, well deal with that then :smile:

Hope that helps mate. In short, Scoundrels = Credits
  • Options
    I'm guessing you are low lvl 71-75 ish?

The key thing I see is "ran into brick wall" w gear and toons are all over the place.

That brick wall will only get worse the more toons I have and you will also run into a severe credit crunch as well.

Raid is:
    -Teebo lead, period. People debate everything but this
    -someone to slow 5s preferably or Phasma is ok... then the other 3 are a combination of the below
    -Rex if you are P2P
    -EE/ES if you start farming them early cause ES is slow
    -QGJ cause he's good at everything
    -Dengar if you really want the best raid team, slow farm
    -Then DPS to take up spots like GS,Rey,Wiggs

Arena is:
    -Droid
    -Rebels w Wiggs
    -some OK teams like clones, decked sith w EP
    -everything else which won't break top 50

You need scoundrels, period. They will make half your credits which u will always run out of. High level Lando can one shot them and a tank, Chewie or STH or both. Rest is whatever, I like Cad and Dengar cause they can easily stun the boss. Cad is easy farm, so is 88. They are also crit chance mod challenge which most DPS are 2 chance/4 dmg mods.

Jawa is for crit damage mod challenge really. Forget AAT raid. They are low priority esp now since we know AAT is not accessible by the majority of players.

Plan on 2 other empire besides Vader for potency mods which are a must for rancor to land TM reduction. RG is very good and useful in almost all events, also slow farm. Magna is easy farm.

Some toons are slow farm, decide if you want to use them and get the shards daily, like RG. Some you can only get 1-2 shards a day. At 330 shards for 7* do the math....

But only focus on gearing a small set.

Personally is first work on Wiggs, Lando, STH, JKA for arena and scoundrels for credit heist. You get 5m a week at 80. Also Teebo for raid. Others like empire, Jawa are after those.

• Options
    Yep lvl 78! Correct with gear and toons all over the place. Almost have 7 star rex but low geared. Is he worth it?

I'm trying to focus on one group at a time, recently doing jedi's but besides Anakin they feel lackluster. I'll try and focus on scoundrels as I feel I have the most characters already. Ewoks and Jawa's will be a pain in the ****.

What would be the best place to farm stun guns/cuffs etc? Fives is around 7.8k power but all his gear is a really frustrating grind. Really not sure what to do to get the gear. Guild I'm in I regularly hit top 5, but the highest raid they feel comfortable doing is t5. Will be a long wait until t6 or t7. Thanks!
  • Options
    Yep lvl 78! Correct with gear and toons all over the place. Almost have 7 star rex but low geared. Is he worth it?

I'm trying to focus on one group at a time, recently doing jedi's but besides Anakin they feel lackluster. I'll try and focus on scoundrels as I feel I have the most characters already. Ewoks and Jawa's will be a pain in the ****.

What would be the best place to farm stun guns/cuffs etc? Fives is around 7.8k power but all his gear is a really frustrating grind. Really not sure what to do to get the gear. Guild I'm in I regularly hit top 5, but the highest raid they feel comfortable doing is t5. Will be a long wait until t6 or t7. Thanks!

Rex is definitely worth it. Viable in pit raid, arena and GW.

Do scoundrels for the credits as stated above.

Cuffs and guns. Best place is challenges and light/dark side battles. It's a long grind but it is what it is. My advice is to focus on one toon at a time. Take a week and gear only them. It feels a little quicker that way.