Excess gear answer

Can we get some sort of idea of what is being done with this, if anything? I am sick of collecting gear from various places that I have over 1000 of. I miss the sell back system. Something needs to be done. Just tell us if you are planning something or nothing at all.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    I wish they'd let us use 20 of those Mk 5 Keypads for gearing toons beyond 8 instead of making us collect 50 of the Mk 4's. You'd think that each Mk 5 would have more value and use than a Mk 4 since "5" comes AFTER (ya THINK?!) "4".
  • Options
    All I want is an answer, that's it
  • wantowan2
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Not sure where you'd get an answer. Or I have seen EA do so. I'm +100 forsure. With all the pieces of HW I have excluding the ones I need, I have 1000 of them. Probably 5 or 6 thousand pieces i will never use. And I can't use the little green dot thing because while I am sure I could gear up all the kife I end up with from cards, I refuse to. Sell back, pile up I don't care but it cost me my money for that crap.
    For that matter. This spin the wheel method of taking my money when I buy a card sickens me. I've said this before. This has to be the only place where you can spend real money for something very specific and never get it, over and over again. You'd have to be stupid, rich as hell or both to even think about going after a char that didn't have available shards other then in the card shop. The $ for 1000 chystals could feed me for a week. I don't think they know/care about that.
    Short of them coming to there senses, a way to sell, for a really good price, the trash chars at the end of my collection that I never wanted but ended up with because I bought some cards?

Sorry, this +1 turned into a rant instead...yikes!