The Last Chapter - Need New Players

Darth_Crimson1969
5 posts Member
edited October 2016
Leader Name: Warbear
Gamer code: 945-571-139

Minimum Level Requirement:
Level 22 (This means as long as you meet the basic requirements we will accept you then assist in building teams/characters up.)

Willing to maximize exchanging items to help build characters.

NEED NEW OFFICERS! PROMOTIONS TO OFFICER HERE!

(Certain requirements needed)

Laid back, move at as needed pace to facilitate personal life needs due to those being more important.

Would like activity but not required, and willing to assist with team crafting to maximize strong character/farming use.

Come on down to Star Wars vocation lane when we have fun and relaxed conversation
Post edited by Darth_Crimson1969 on

Replies

• Options
    lol, level 20 cant even join a guild
  • Options
    @Nofaultius

I know that but I'm trying to recruit people nofaultius, so basically it doesn't matter what a persons level is as long as meet the minimum requirements we will accept them.

Then help them progress because not everyone here has a blank check to pay for the niceties and promote fast.
  • Options
    Guilds arent available for lvl 20 chars as far as im aware so may want to up your min lvl requirement
  • Options
    Saraleb

I understand but defer to my answer to nofaultius it's stated to convey people to join and work on building people up.

We know personal life comes first before this game at least if your a adult, me and mine just want to have fun.

I as a leader and the first person I inducted were strong in raids, I pushed my raiding party's through tier 4 & 5.

People left that guild cause they got tired of being forced to raid constantly due what life brings.
  • Options
    But how can they join when guilds arent accessible in game at lvl 20 ?
  • Options
    Saraleb

You're missing the point of this conversation because you are focused just that I posted the wrong minimum level requirement.

It's been corrected to show 22 instead of 20 by the way.

The point I'm trying to make is that unless someone is active or they are mad on the idea of constantly raiding and paying any cost to achieve that goal. It limits the guilds that will accept them because most guilds want highly active people to max the 600 ticket each day or to be powerful with a set amount of characters to perform at the heroic level only.
  • Options
    I already posted in that section thank you for your consideration