tank raid options for droids/jawas for the 4th and 5th spot if not using full jawas, p2

have slightly better gear hk, 88, 86 than I do on all 5 of my jawas but all are g9-10 and modded

if I use hk/88/86/nebit/JE, my jawa team of the remaining jawas suck w/ any other comp in 4th/5th (tried lumi, sf, 5's, rg, palp etc).

my rebel team already takes wiggs/sthan/phasma/lando

1) is it better to run full jawa team as I see some huge numbers w/ them as a ful group of 5 and find a different 4/5 spot for the droids, or better to do the typical droids/nebit/je and find 4/5 spot for the remaining jawas

2) who fills out your 4/5 spot on either of the jawa or droid team during p2 and why?

Replies

• sugarmonster
    204 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    For an all droid team u could go hk, 88, 86, b2, gg or hk, 88, 86, poogle, gs. Works for p2. Maybe use 100 as a substitute for p1 or p3.
  • Options
    thanks, unfortunately my hk 100 and poggle have shards, but not gear. I wasnt sure if there were other toons.

for my jawas, usually try a healer (lumi is usually the only one left) and SF/luke for slow/ep for aoe (tank or other dps)

my full 5 jawas do 200-300k vs my droids/nebit/je do 700-1 mil in p2, so i'm not sure if it is worth continuing to try to level

frustrating b/c original jawa (oj) and datcha are g10 and their aoe's are too weak to consistenly land topple and seems better to just dps main tank.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I just had a successfull attack on p2 normal mode with my droids with JE an Nebit. The JE and Nebit support had a huge impact. In fact JE was the top damage dealer with 560k just ahead of IG—86. I would definately recommend to stick to JE and Nebit for your droids. I don't imagine any better combination.

I don't have much experience with jawa team, so I really can't advice you there, but I heard that Datcha lead in full jawa team shines in p3.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    *deleted *

• Options
    I split my Jawas and Droids for P1 and P3 to good effect. I have used three combinations at least:

HK-47
    IG-88
    IG-86
    Poggle
    [Geonosian Soldier][Tank][Debuff]