Some glitches at times with stun

Sometimes when I stun a character, the stun instantly disappears and it isn't because it was their turn to go. I just had Jedi Consular hit my Dooku, Dooku countered, stunned him, and then the stun disappeared. Obviously it couldn't have been JC's turn to go again and the leader (only two characters were left at this point) was Savage Oppress and nothing of his would give JC an instant turn meter like that.

I've seen this a handful of times in the last week or so and it seems to often be with the Consular getting stunned.

Replies

• SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    shimmy wrote: »
    Sometimes when I stun a character, the stun instantly disappears and it isn't because it was their turn to go. I just had Jedi Consular hit my Dooku, Dooku countered, stunned him, and then the stun disappeared. Obviously it couldn't have been JC's turn to go again and the leader (only two characters were left at this point) was Savage Oppress and nothing of his would give JC an instant turn meter like that.

I've seen this a handful of times in the last week or so and it seems to often be with the Consular getting stunned.

This matter has been flooding the bugs & issues forums lately. The mechanic responsible (which is still, as of yet to be officially confirmed to be a bug or not) for explaining this is as follows:

An attacking character's turn ends after any counter-attacks have landed. Thus, ANY 1-round duration debuff will immediately expire since the unit that suffers the debuff is still considered to be in their turn (and debuffs expire at the conclusion of their turn). Dooku isn't the only character affected by this.