Tank Takedown Raid is awful pain

Since Tank Takedown Raid was released last Friday, October 21st, 2016, This This raid is the most difficult battle in SWGOH.

Both Tank Takedown normal and Heroic modes are very very very annoying because it takes like one year to complete. Developers are the awful bad genius!

Yes, it is huge pain! I wish they replace something easier because I don't enjoy torturing for a long time!

Please modify something Tank Takedown Raid, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I dont believe that this raid is hard is just BROKEN, it just has an awful balancing and is imposiblr to beat, f*ck you EA
  • Raventrob
    242 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes it's hard af and probably should be a little bit easier or balanced. But when you think about it, it's only 1 piece of the entire game that's super hard. Shouldn't there be at least one thing that's really hard? Everything else we Sim and get through so easy so a challenge like this is needed I think. If you are in the right guild 50 members should help, sort of lol. At least there is the rancor raid which is beatable. Can't make everything a breeze.
  • Options
    Problem is not the difficulty its the amount of HP these enemies have.
  • Options
    Really hard? Yes. Really long...not really

I think that a super hard t7 raid is called for. Something that takes even TI as a challenge absolutely.

However, this raid is taking my guild this long just to get to p3.

Its boring to just auto it.

Feel like I am in a line in the movie airplane...