I am bored with this Bantha Poodoo

DARTH_TED
205 posts Member
edited October 2016
So they made unannounced changes to the Rancor raid and my guild has had to go back to doing T6.

I would like to make my guys stronger but to level up the gear we need gear from the tank raid that cannot be completed in measurements not involving the word weeks.

And we can't make our guys stronger for that raid because we need gear out of that raid.

Not to mention another poster has showed how God awful the rewards are for that raid that takes that long.

So what's the point?

I'm bored so I guess that means I should take my money somewhere else.

Replies

• Options
    In before deletion

./swordsalute
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Don't see why it should be deleted. This is your Fanbase telling you they're unhappy with the direction you've gone again.

I would think clear communication that I will not spend anymore money would be something they be interested in knowing especially if I bunch of people feel that way.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I dont get why they dont realize how annoyed players will be BEFORE they release the content, they spent an extra 2 months "testing and perfecting" the raid, are they really that blind and/or ignorant to their playerbase? or do they simply just not care they are tearing guilds apart and crushing the morale of 99.9% of guilds and players
  • Options
    Yeah, some guild members today have started voicing displeasure about the length of this normal AAT raid.

Honestly, I can't see my guild really wanting to do this raid again once we complete it in 2 weeks and see the rewards that have been posted for it.

I absolutely could see this festering into a major deal for some guild mates.
  • Options
    We don t speak about it in our guild. We just go in, do our 0,05% damage and cry in silence. It s become The Thing We Do Not Mention.
  • Options
    Well.. Its an awesome raid.. We are even unable to do t6 raid within a week . But thats cool. The raid is cool and nobody said u have to be nr1 .. The moment u stop whining and start continuously farm, thats the moment u grow in strength.. Its like sports. Just do it and fail, do it again and fail and one day, u will be able to. That day, u become far ahead 99% of the others.
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Well.. Its an awesome raid.. We are even unable to do t6 raid within a week . But thats cool. The raid is cool and nobody said u have to be nr1 .. The moment u stop whining and start continuously farm, thats the moment u grow in strength.. Its like sports. Just do it and fail, do it again and fail and one day, u will be able to. That day, u become far ahead 99% of the others.

You did not read all the words.

I need gear from tank raids.

I cannot complete tank raids in any reasonable amount of time.

The thing I find very odd is they maxed out our guild Currency for tank raid like we'd all be able to complete them in a couple of days. Clearly a minimum of 80% cant.
  • Options
    I dont get why they dont realize how annoyed players will be BEFORE they release the content, they spent an extra 2 months "testing and perfecting" the raid, are they really that blind and/or ignorant to their playerbase? or do they simply just not care they are tearing guilds apart and crushing the morale of 99.9% of guilds and players

Precisely.