Luminara ability stops after death.

I use Luminara Unduli as my leader and have seen many posts where people ask if the leader ability stops after their death. Luminara's leader ability STOPS after her death!! I believe this is a bug OR other leaders (Captain Phasma for instance) do not stop after their death. Please investigate!!

Replies

• Options
    Agree, I noticed the same today when I hit 63 and opened the level 7 missions
  • Options
    I've notice way before that. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    Personally I think all leader abilities should stop after death. Gives the battles a bit more depth that way.
  • Options
    Personally I think all leader abilities should stop after death. Gives the battles a bit more depth that way.

I agree!! I just want consistency. They all keep going or stop after death. Pick ONE, I don't care which!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Ace007kcmo wrote: »

I agree!! I just want consistency. They all keep going or stop after death. Pick ONE, I don't care which!

Agreed
  • Options
    I am of the opinion abilities should stop once the leader is dead so with Lumi, it is done correctly. IMO, it is **** that leader abilities can go on after the character is dead.

I will say it is pretty ridiculous that her ability magically doesn't work when she is gone but the percentage ones keep going. Come on, CG/EA. Get some consistency.
  • Options
    shimsham wrote: »
    I am of the opinion abilities should stop once the leader is dead so with Lumi, it is done correctly. IMO, it is **** that leader abilities can go on after the character is dead.

I will say it is pretty ridiculous that her ability magically doesn't work when she is gone but the percentage ones keep going. Come on, CG/EA. Get some consistency.

Well said.