422 furnace salvages and keep counting

Prev1
3Edward9
486 posts Member
edited October 2016
I have geared up all my desired toons with furnaces and donated as many as I could, still, I have saved over 422 furnaces. So cut the B----S, stop telling me you have kept a record and raid rewards are evenly distributed, or they are not, about 40% and 20%.

For me, it is furnace salvages 95% of the time for T7 raids every two days, no matter where I rank in the top 10. I have been waiting for a caller for two months, can't even buy them in the shipments because even there is filled with furnaces. F furnace!
2zIuolv.png
KyUGxbK.png
cnkFSyu.png
tbjCRnG.png
Post edited by 3Edward9 on

Replies

• Options
    Went through the same thing with discs. I don't even bother with salvages anymore since you need insane amount of pieces of other gear to complete a full set.
  • Options
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »
    Went through the same thing with discs. I don't even bother with salvages anymore since you need insane amount of pieces of other gear to complete a full set.

Don't think you have over 400 of any rare gear pieces, my guild mate has 200 at most.
  • Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »

Don't think you have over 400 of any rare gear pieces, my guild mate has 200 at most.

350 right now Nubian discs, 150 furnaces. And those Nubian disc amount is after I've geared the essential toons. Out of last 7 raids 5 of them were same with discs and that flat rectangle secondary piece (chedcom I think).

• 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

350 right now Nubian discs, 150 furnaces. And those Nubian disc amount is after I've geared the essential toons. Out of last 7 raids 5 of them were same with discs and that flat rectangle secondary piece (chedcom I think).

13/15, lost count before because pretty much all furnaces, once I got scanner because I almost missed that raid and ranked 30+, the other might just be lucky to get something else.
    Post edited by 3Edward9 on
  • Options
    9 out of my last 10 have been frisbees for me... and there were many before that I wasn't tracking. I have about 200 pieces now and no one else needs them.

These things aren't bad rng, there is some underlying formula at work here that keeps giving players the same piece over and over.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    9 out of my last 10 have been frisbees for me... and there were many before that I wasn't tracking. I have about 200 pieces now and no one else needs them.

These things aren't bad rng, there is some underlying formula at work here that keeps giving players the same piece over and over.

So we have to pay for the rest, giving before more is taken, classic scams!
  • Options

So we have to pay for the rest, giving before more is taken.

If that's the case, I'm honestly fine with it... it would make good sense for running a profitable game. It's just that I've always heard it's a random drop but I don't believe that it is.
  • LVTrisha
    160 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think so too. Like everyone else here, some of us get 90% furnaces, others get 90% discs. Far outside the realm of reasonable random expectations.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

So we have to pay for the rest, giving before more is taken.

If that's the case, I'm honestly fine with it... it would make good sense for running a profitable game. It's just that I've always heard it's a random drop but I don't believe that it is.

Not really, if you play this game as long as I have been, you should understand that there are no limits of spending in this game. Soon, you need to buy new gears after level 80. Some months laster, you need to pay for ships and gears they need....
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    I think so too. Like everyone else here, some of us get 90% furnaces, others get 90% discs. Far outside the realm of reasonable random expectations.

If you still have faith in CG, check this link and get rid of it: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/67692/raid-gear-rewards-are-not-random-is-this-deliberate-or-a-massive-bug#latest

Over 9k views and neither CG nor others in charge of this forum dare to clarify so far.
  • Options
    I get evenly nothing... :'(
  • Options

For me:
    Scanners>callers>furnaces>nubian disks.

I agree, each player/account have a differential probability for pieces, and the drop rate between them is not the same, or even close. (same happen with the mods types)
  • Options
    OnJouney wrote: »

Even nothing is better than over 400 rare pieces that you can neither use nor sell.
  • Options
    OnJouney wrote: »

Even nothing is better than over 400 rare pieces that you can neither use nor sell.

I don't know about that.. got over 10 chars waiting for the furnace alone :/
  • Options
    I agree. I have plus 200 of every raid gear except callers (have like 20 or 30).

I even used a lot of those recently besides callers and still have 200+.
  • Options
    I have geared up all my desired toons with furnaces and donated as many as I could, still, I have saved over 422 furnaces. So cut the B----S, stop telling me you have kept a record and raid rewards are evenly distributed, or they are not, about 40% and 20%.

For me, it is furnace salvages 95% of the time for T7 raids every two days, no matter where I rank in the top 10. I have been waiting for a caller for two months, can't even buy them in the shipments because even there is filled with furnaces. F furnace!

I on the other hand can't get a furnace or furnace salvage to save my life. I need 33 of them (full).
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »

I on the other hand can't get a furnace or furnace salvage to save my life. I need 33 of them (full).

I am going to convert my galactic tokens to raid gears, 28 days for a full craft
  • Options
    Well it would be nice to trade full pieces.. Ive got 8 droid callers haha.. Needing about 20 furnances -.-
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Well it would be nice to trade full pieces.. Ive got 8 droid callers haha.. Needing about 20 furnances -.-

in the same furnace boat as you have the furnace salvage but have a hard time getting the syringes and projectors
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's mk7 nubian security scanners (for me) that's been causing a constipation for gearing up a few of my needed toons.
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

in the same furnace boat as you have the furnace salvage but have a hard time getting the syringes and projectors

Springs is easy to collect from challenges, so it is no longer a problem for me
  • Options
    I have gotten massive amounts of scanners. Probably gotten 5 full ones from raids. I now have over 100 salvage and literally no toons that can even take one.

On the other hand, I can't get callers. I have been waiting for 3 weeks and I haven't gotten any in raids, shipments, or even in the shard shop. Poor B2 needs his caller...
  • Options
    There not bad for me to get but have lots of chars that need syringes and the projectors so i'm starting save up shard currency for the fully crafted furnaces. I agree with that raid rewards need to be reworked you keep getting furnace salvage every time.
  • Options
    I have this problem with droid callers. I have 2 fulls that i dont currently need and about 200 salvage as well. Almost every single raid i get droid caller salvage. Ive had a decent amount of furnaces, still need a few more but my trouble gear is scanners! I need like 15 of those right now and havent had a single one in many weeks, not even salvage.
  • Options
    usually i have huge spurts of the same rewards every 12 raids it switches been getting detonators every raid but had run of sensor arrays and furnace salvage that was brutal
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take some furnace salvages!!
  • Options

2zIuolv.png
    KyUGxbK.png
    cnkFSyu.png
    tbjCRnG.png

At least you got furnaces. I've got the same issue except with detonators, that are needed by all of 2 characters.
  • Options
    haha I have a guildmate who has over 900 furnace salvage... when he hits 1000 he will post it on the forums :)
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

2zIuolv.png
    KyUGxbK.png
    cnkFSyu.png
    tbjCRnG.png

At least you got furnaces. I've got the same issue except with detonators, that are needed by all of 2 characters.

To complete a full craft, I have to collect 50 springs and 20 halo projectors. Furnace salvages are the worst rare gear rewards a man could get from Rancor's raid.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    haha I have a guildmate who has over 900 furnace salvage... when he hits 1000 he will post it on the forums :)

No one could get more furnaces than I do