Moving from Android to iOS

My phone is being upgraded and I might have to go with iPhone 7 Plus.

Are you able to cross platform transfer?
What are my options.

I have spent money on gems and it does not seem ethical for me to loose the money I spent if I can not transfer.

I emailed support over 48 hours ago without a response.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    No you can't. Android and iOS accounts can't be transferred.
  • Options
    So will they credit my purchases to my new account?

And thanks for answering!
  • Options
    Caighil wrote: »
    So will they credit my purchases to my new account?

And thanks for answering!

I have absolutely no idea on that. Hopefully they'll help you out but I can't say with any certainty if they will.
  • Options
    OK. Maybe they will answer me eventually!
  • Options
    From what I was told they will only credit an account if a mistake is made on their end. Since you switching platforms isn't their mistake you're likely out of luck. I had the same issue when dealing with the Note 7 recall and there was no good news to be found.

Wish I could give some encouraging words but I don't think anything will be done and the developers have said that they didn't see cross platform compatibility in the near future due to higher priorities.
  • Options
    Hey Caighil,

Since it sounds like you're on Android now you can use emulators on your PC to continue to play but you can't exactly keep the "mobile" aspect of the game.

You can, however, always carry your Android device around - if you're not turning it in - and use the WiFi to keep playing on the go.

Hope this helps a little!
  • Options
    Two of my guild officers are ditching Android for IOS....bollocks.
  • Options
    sigh, Thanks for the input. Im trying to get the Pixel XL but I might have to settle for the 7 Plus.
  • Options
    i have the same dilemma. this game is literally the only thing thats keeping me on android. ive invested too much and cant just throw away all my progress. I wish EA could figure out a solution for us.