Why Is Nobody Avaliable In The New Catnina Stages?

Why is nobody avalible in the new cantina nodes? You can say because they drop omegas, true, but eveeyone knows the drop rate on those things will suck. I think maybe a few toons who have only hard nodes should be in these nodes. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    They have been adding lots of characters to the existing nodes, to the point where they are almost all full. They are probably saving these ones for yet-to-be introduced future characters.
  • Options
    I bet Tie Pilot goes there Nov 1st or the next update after.
  • Options
    Great no wonder there's been no info on who's in there. Well there goes my excitement to go from 82-83 to open it up. I probably won't even bother trying it any time soon now. Bad enough to go through the normal light side 9 to find only the 1st hard node with a character in it. Not that I can beat it anyway, it was crazy hard. But finding out on here there's no-on else after it means I can forget that for the foreseeable future. I'm not wasting energy on a battle I know I cant win. Very disappointing for the new content. As was the new gear challenge tiers. Just makes it harder to choose between which tiers to do since the gear I need is still split up.