Are You Happy with the New AAT Raid and its Rewards ?

PardeyGirL
193 posts Member
edited October 2016
Please Feel Free to Express your Improvement Ideas as well.
Quote of the Day "Put that

Are You Happy with the New AAT Raid and its Rewards ? 43 votes

YES
6% 3 votes
NO
93% 40 votes

Replies

• Options
    More level choices would be nice. Most times my toons do about 0.001% damage per hit, even Rey with her triple hit. That's insanely low. some hits don't even register because they're even lower. At this rate we'll be playing the same Raid til Christmas 2019.
  • Options
    No but cant really answer about rewards we still doing same t6 we started when it was released we can easy do heroic rancor (even tougth getting the rewards for it seem to be on RNG)
    But AAT normal raid feels like it will go faster to scrub the great wall of china with a toothbrush its just turned plain boring
  • Options
    I was looking for the **** no option
  • Options
    While I expect to do low damage and for it to be another competitive race for the top that will eventually turn into frustrating attempts to get logged in before you miss any chance to help like the Rancor Raid...

The AT animations are just ridiculously slow, nothing says joy like watching the thing take 30 second turns because it slowly rotates and slowly turns guns. All while making some powerful heroes look like incompetent turtles waiting to get shot in the face....

So like speed up the animations so I'm not spending five minute watching it take it's absurd log long turn?
  • Options
    All above are true. Slow animation. Lvl 6 playes till Christmas 2019 only one round. The most boring thing ever. I quit entering every day and play it. Succes next time. And bye the way, dear EA , pls lose the arogance when you talk with us. It is not nice.
  • Options
    44482331f1.jpg

They were my rewards from the Heroic AAT we did. Can't remember what I got from the Normal one. So yeah, I'm pretty happy with the rewards we're getting. Kenobi shards are awesome, can't wait to unlock him, and eventually I'll get raid gear I can equip to my team.

As for the raid itself, I love how difficult it is. It requires the whole of the guild to take part unlike Rancor which was way too easy. Whilst I can understand that it is way too hard for the majority of the player base, it's not meant to just come out and you're on your way farming it like it's nothing. It's meant to be a challenge and meant to take time. You're also meant to grow towards being able to complete it with more experience, a bigger roster, higher levels and more gear levels. That being said, I do believe the Normal version could do with a slight nerf to make it more accessible to more people and to allow it to be done faster. How it is now statistically requires every person to do 3,890,000 damage (that's 2% of the total damage needed). However, Heroic is fine as it is. Let it stay as a challenge. It's fun, something new and a target to continue growing towards.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    The gameplay of AAT is very slow and not fun . Damage variance is minimal regardless of strategy. I just hit auto cuz this game already takes way too much of my day. This is far from what swgoh needs for replayability
  • Options
    The gameplay of AAT is very slow and not fun.

That x1000. I don't mind the time, it's something that's there every day to chip away at. I get it's supposed to appease the gear level 10+ toons eventually, pace the game, not be a 1 hour raid...all that stuff. My biggest gripe always has been waiting for the tank to take it's turn(s).

Speed up the CPU please...the amount of time it takes is unreal.
  • Options
    Need a third option there op..."somewhat".
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    48b630ec05.jpg
    2476370628.jpg

Not my rewards, but someone else in guild finishing high in Heroic AAT. The rewards are incredible in this raid. Finishing low in Heroic is still great, giving the gear you'd expect to see at a low rank but with 6 Kenobi shards. Can't remember what me and the guild got from Normal, but Normal isn't meant to give out good rewards. Remember when everyone was saying last spot in Heroic is better than top spot in T6 for Rancor? Yeah....
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My guild have not yet moved on to tier 7 in the normal Pit raid, so we had no choice but to start the AAT raid at its easiest option.

We are still on stage 1 since this raid was first released!!!

We had a huddle to abandon the raid and start a lower an easier option - but as I have said...we are already playing the easiest option for this raid!!!

Literally it will take probably a month or so to complete 1 play through of this raid - meanwhile our guild bank "tickets" for this raid have been sitting at maxed out cap for quite some time already.

What are the developers thinking??? could they not have tiered this raid in accordance with the Rancor raid. It's really dumb and not at all enjoyable.

Damage seems next to nothing - B2 as a support toon is too OP. Some of my team barely get to go at all and if they do they certainly cannot even use their special abilities.

I thought Ackbar would be great at dispelling all the negative affects from my team - but he always gets hit with an ability buff and slow - so by the time I actually can dispel most of my team are already dead!

As for Vader and Mace - forget it. They simply show up to the fight to watch as spectators - never getting a single turn.

Jedi advantage - yeah right! My jedi team gets wiped out as easy as my top team against GWs node 12 team.

This raid speaks again to the extremely poor execution of the developing team's new bright ideas.

It needs a nerf BIG TIME.
    Post edited by Boo on
  • Options
    I read that phase one of the raid should be a out 4.3m damage. We're about 20m into it and still have over 35% left to go. Still the same raid from launch day too.