Forget the raid. Game hasn't loaded for me in 8 hours

I see lots of people are complaining the raid hasn't loaded. But I have been stuck on the load screen just trying to get into the game since 11pm last night Australian eastern time. It's now 7am. So 8 hours. To make matters worse i went out last and didn't get home till 11 so I didn't do any daily challenges (so I'd generate guild currency) and because Of that I didn't get my daily omega. I know others in my guild have this problem too.

Replies

• Options
    I can get into the holotable screen. Maybe try uninstalling and the reinstalling the game. Worked for me last time when that happened
  • Options
    But I have been stuck on the load screen just trying to get into the game since 11pm last night Australian eastern time. It's now 7am. So 8 hours.

Sorry to hear that, but i have to admire your tenacity. Didnt even take a toilet break, did you?

• Options

I can get into the holotable screen. Maybe try uninstalling and the reinstalling the game. Worked for me last time when that happened

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but still not working. Just endless stuck on a black screen loading