Twisted Sithsters are reruiting

We're Twisted Sithsters and we're a brand new guild seeking members ready for tier 7 raids.

Level 75+ players would be ideal, but as long as you have a couple 7* characters. contribute daily and play as a team, we will welcome you no matter what your capabilities are.

We have a facebook group where we offer advice, share news and plan our strategies.

My ally code is 125-434-434
Feel free to ask if you have any question.
Seek us out, we're waiting for you.

Replies

• Options
    Nice, i'm looking to do tier 7 and a fresh start would be nice cause i'm stuck in my current guild.
    I'll add you.
  • Options
    Awesome!
    We'll be waiting for you.
  • Options
    Still need some more members.
  • Options
    How close are you guys to 50?

I just left my T7 only guild. They were finishing raids in less than 3 hours and I keep missing them.

I have 18 7* toons and take out most of Phase 1 in a single attack.
  • Options
    Not close at all to be honest, but we're maxed out on raid energy and already started both raids.
    There's more members on the way as members from our previous guild are all leaving one after the other, most of them joining us.
  • Options
    @Veznor ally request sent.
  • Options
    I just want to pop in this thread and say I approve of this guild name (for what it's worth :| ) and give you guys a legal bump!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hehe, thanks man!
  • Options
    Bentwookie is a gem

If you guys aren't close to 50 how many do you have? I plan on freeing up slots in my already-established t7 if you'd be keen on a merge

Lemme know

484-543-175
  • Options
    We have too much going on right now to leave what we started.
    Maybe at some point, but right now we're just looking for new blood.
  • Options
    Still looking for more players to join.