Jedi Knight Anakin's Reckless Assault

Something is wrong with this ability. It is not giving Offense Up when it should be. 5 crits and no buffs

Replies

• Options
    Confirmed. I used him with Phasma and VM to test and be sure. Offense up is only working some of the time.
  • Options
    +1 was also wondering about it already
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    It works for me, but the OU chance is fairly low by itself, and if adding the recent change in rng for shard/epic gear salvage drop then everything falls into place :p
  • Options
    +1 It has been several days since this has proc for me.
  • Options
    +1! Can someone do something about that?! Geez!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team tested Jedi Knight Anakin in the Tank Takedown Raid and it appears he does grant Offense Up when he uses his Reckless Assault ability. An investigation of the proc rate confirms that this is working as intended. Please note the 25% chance is not cumulative, and it is a 25% chance rolled each time there is a crit.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines