Tank raid base speed - did it just increase?

Anyone else notice that the base speed of the tank and all the turrets have increased and now feel like they are 200+ speed.

On a plus side the animations feel faster so my teams are wiped out faster and can spend less time in-game.

Replies

• Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one. The attack speed of the tank is faster after the forced restart. The tank is taking a turn much more often (with the same team I've been using for 5 days).
    Just what this raid needed is something to make it more difficult... :/
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    That's funny, because after the reset I was able to do 20% more damage in heroic than I did two days ago with the exact same team and mods. So I thought it was easier.
  • Options
    True! I think that the Tank at p4 is way faster then in p2. Just need to farm more speed mods I guess.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    That's funny, because after the reset I was able to do 20% more damage in heroic than I did two days ago with the exact same team and mods. So I thought it was easier.

Maybe it's just "normal" that changed, but I know I did half the damage I did yesterday with the same teams in P2. Side turrets started 50% TM and managed to fire twice before my 170 speed ST Han could act.
  • Options
    I agree. I also started a thread on this because one team went from 60+ k damage to 12k damage today. The turrets took out characters on multiple teams before I could even attack once.