Counter team

Dooku or Kit(L), Aayala, Sun Fac, Fives, B2

First, is anyone running this team or something similar? And how would this team do against meta AoE teams? I haven't seen a team like this on my shard and it'd be nice to run something a little different. I like the Dooku(L) for survivability but then if anyone dodges they don't counter. So if SunFac doesn't counter with like an STHan taunting it wouldn't be good. With Kit giving tenacity might have a better chance of avoiding stuns and such to keep everyone countering. But he doesn't counter as frequently. But his AoE is nice with the potency up to everyone. My next farm is either going to be SunFac or Wedge so trying to decide which team to go with. Counter or join the rebel meta with everyone else.

Replies

• Options
    Only one question: How do you farm Sun Fac? I thought the only way is buying chromiums which is more like stabbing in the dark than farming, no?
  • Options
    There a several good arena counter teams in my guild.

Rex L, SF, Fives, Aayla, ______

Seems to be the version that finds intself finishing at the top of shards. We don't think of Rex as a counter but his group TM gain off crits is basically a counter. Plus it helps to lead a counter team with a fast Rex because a stunned counter team is a dead counter team so you want to open going first with squad discipline.

The guys in my guild run JKA or Lando in that fifth spot I think.
  • Options
    The thing with the dooku lead is that when they miss you don't counter, but they don't cause any damage either and now you get offense up for your next hit. The evasion lead is pretty good, but they've kinda gone out of style thanks to palpatine's mass stun.

Another good counter team involves ima gun die lead with Aayla and fisto
  • Options
    Doitsuyama wrote: »
    Only one question: How do you farm Sun Fac? I thought the only way is buying chromiums which is more like stabbing in the dark than farming, no?

I would suppose he meant buy him in shipments
  • Options
    There a several good arena counter teams in my guild.

Rex L, SF, Fives, Aayla, ______

Seems to be the version that finds intself finishing at the top of shards. We don't think of Rex as a counter but his group TM gain off crits is basically a counter. Plus it helps to lead a counter team with a fast Rex because a stunned counter team is a dead counter team so you want to open going first with squad discipline.

The guys in my guild run JKA or Lando in that fifth spot I think.
    This right here.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"