We are going to open T7 just to waste raid tickets

3Edward9
486 posts Member
edited October 2016
It doesn't matter that we can't finish. Everyone has been pretty upset doing one T6 for two weeks and watch raid tickets being maxed all this time.
Bi0XOrj.png

Personally, I have lost interest in the tank raid as soon as I figured how to form teams from P1 to P4. Truth is there is no best formula.

My arena team is able to do 1m damage at P2, my Jawa once did 920k at P1, though my JE is weak atm. P3 is tougher. Three days later, P4.
6TzL60g.png

Then we will simply waste our raid tickets opening a T7. It is better wasting them doing something than letting them pile up, even the result is known to us all.

Thanks for this new raid and it feels much worse than op mods! I fully understand that customer experience has little value in this game.

And dev should understand that you have actually created guild hopping because those minority who are able to complete T7 will gain great advantages over others. Call it monopoly if you see fit! Punishing players for your mistakes seems very fair!

By the way, you seem to forget to rotate raid gears in the shipments and raids in the past seven weeks, pretty sure bad RNG is not the one to blame.
Post edited by 3Edward9 on

Replies

• tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter that we can't finish. Everyone has been pretty upset doing one T6 for two weeks and watch raid tickets being maxed all this time.
    Bi0XOrj.png

Personally, I have lost interest in the tank raid as soon as I figured how to form teams from P1 to P4. Truth is there is no best formula.

My arena team is able to do 1m damage at P2, my Jawa once did 920k at P1, though my JE is weak atm. P3 is tougher. Three days later, P4.
    6TzL60g.png

Then we will simply waste our raid tickets opening a T7. It is better wasting them doing something than letting them pile up, even the result is known to us all.

Thanks for this new raid and it feels much worse than op mods! I fully understand that customer experience has little value in this game.

And dev should understand that you have actually created guild hopping because those minority who are able to complete T7 will gain great advantages over others. Call it monopoly if you see it fit! Punishing players for your mistakes seems very fair!

By the way, you seem to forget to rotate raid gears in the shipments and raids in the past seven weeks, pretty sure bad RNG is not the one to blame.

Do u get anything for not finishing a heroic tank raid
  • Options
    tiS wrote: »
    3Edward9 wrote: »
    Bi0XOrj.png

6TzL60g.png

And dev should understand that you have actually created guild hopping because those minority who are able to complete T7 will gain great advantages over others. Call it monopoly if you see it fit! Punishing players for your mistakes seems very fair!

Do u get anything for not finishing a heroic tank raid

Nil, nothing!
  • Options
    You get the satisfaction of wasting ticket by not completing heroic.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »

it's not really wasting tickets though, since a normal difficulty raid takes longer than it takes to acquire 150k tickets (~5days for 150k with ~30k a day)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    We're doing the same. Why not...my guess is we clear p1, plus a bit of p2.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Tactyou wrote: »

Can you suggest a better practice?
  • Options
    There's no real reason not to.* By the time you finish a normal, your tickets are full. So you spend 90k on a heroic, bringing you to 60k. The next day, you can launch a normal again anyway, since you'll only need to have re-accumulated 20k. At most you lose a day of raiding the normal, but you'll know sooner rather than later when you're ready to jump to heroic.

*Subject to change if they actually do re-balance the raid.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It gives you an opportunity to see how well you would do at the heroic. The only downside is that you will likely end up abandoning and launching a tier 6 raid 1-2 days later, which means you get the rewards 1-2 days later. Not a huge deal.
    I've suggested to my guild that we could do the same in a month or two as a "status check"
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    It gives you an opportunity to see how well you would do at the heroic. The only downside is that you will likely end up abandoning and launching a tier 6 raid 1-2 days later, which means you get the rewards 1-2 days later. Not a huge deal.
    I've suggested to my guild that we could do the same in a month or two as a "status check"

There is no need to abandon a raid, just let it expire.
  • Options
    There's no real reason not to.* By the time you finish a normal, your tickets are full. So you spend 90k on a heroic, bringing you to 60k. The next day, you can launch a normal again anyway, since you'll only need to have re-accumulated 20k. At most you lose a day of raiding the normal, but you'll know sooner rather than later when you're ready to jump to heroic.

*Subject to change if they actually do re-balance the raid.

They didn't mention anything about rebalancing in the latest update patch. So far, this is best practice.
  • Options
    Raid gears are updated every 2 weeks starting in August...

They got updated once then there was a tourney then aat and I think the raid department was laid off...

Someone mixed up t6 and T7 hp and no one even noticed... Plus they haven't rotated raid gear for 2 months and no one noticed either nice catch
  • Options
    Raid gears are updated every 2 weeks starting in August...

They got updated once then there was a tourney then aat and I think the raid department was laid off...

Someone mixed up t6 and T7 hp and no one even noticed... Plus they haven't rotated raid gear for 2 months and no one noticed either nice catch

I happen to get furnace salvages all the time until today, even shipments is filled with furnace only, I am so close to complete my Jawa and JE, just need two caller and one tech for quite a few weeks, of course I will notice
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Finally, we completed T6 this morning, here are what I got:
    0mMJkkL.png