Cuffs need their drop rate up

Myself and a few others have noticed in the past week or two that the drop rate has been atrocious for cuffs...personally spent 400 energy to get 3 only. Other guildies around the same. Pretty much since new raid was put in place.

Something change?

Replies

• Options
    they are almost shipment crystal purchase exclusive i have not seen a item with the stun prefix in raid rewards for 19 raids and regular farming with energy refresh will cost more than shipments
    its no longer the credit crunch is the stun gear drought.
  • Options
    We need a cuffs heist.
  • Options
    AlexB wrote: »
    We need a cuffs heist.

+1
  • Options
    AlexB wrote: »
    We need a cuffs heist.

+1
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    A gear heist would be nice. I wish they would have added those to the gear daily challenges.
  • Options
    There has to be more events. This is the best source of new content, and I'm sure that everyone already loves the credit heist because it is something new from the daily grind, so you can't just skip a day. More events means more daily logins, so it is smart from a business standpoint. Whether its gear, shards, or whatever we need something. Random broken things on a monthly basis won't be enough. If they new content without exploits, then fine. But an initial broken squad tourney, easy ewok event, and insane raid takes out the fun.