Help with Rey

I have Rey @7* and gear level 8 could get to 9 shortly. She definitely is t doing the amazing damage most are talking about but I also don't have any mods on her. The only mods I can do the challemges for are health and defense. Otherwise they will have to be 1 or 2* mods unless I take time to get them from mod shipments.

I had asked about mods for teebo and other TM reduction characters and was told low potency mods would work and to make sure the cross (bottom right) one had a potency primary. Any help on general guidelines for mods would also be appreciated. Is it always the cross mod that you want to have the primary be what you are attaching? Thanks for any help in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Rey isn't the Rey she was 3 months ago. There are better builds now. Speed, CC, CD. Also protection cross and circle primaries.
  • Options
    Flat O is good too
  • Options
    Personally I load rey up with 2 crit chance and 4 crit damage and she is amazing
    My arrow mod has 30 speed primary and triangle has 30 crit damage primary
    Cross and circle I'm sure are both protection

Crit damage is over 200k
    And chance is 65%

I still sit in arena top 30 with no refreshes every day on an original shard so she still has a place out there
  • Options
    I use only health mods as that's all I can farm.

+Speed arrow mod
    +Crit damage triangle mod

Speed is vital to her. Every mod I have for her has +speed somewhere on it.
  • Options
    She misses a lot now, oh sorry, causes dodge alot.
  • Options
    Everyone dodges a lot it seems. With ani lead dodges just mean advantage. And she still gets her self buffs.
  • Options
    Mikepins wrote: »
    Personally I load rey up with 2 crit chance and 4 crit damage and she is amazing
    My arrow mod has 30 speed primary and triangle has 30 crit damage primary
    Cross and circle I'm sure are both protection

Crit damage is over 200k
    And chance is 65%

I still sit in arena top 30 with no refreshes every day on an original shard so she still has a place out there

I want to see proof of this 200k Crit Dmg or it never happened :tongue:
  • Options
    How do I post image
  • Options
    Lol she don't hit for 200 u **** I mean the percentage
  • Options
    Can't believe pl0nker is censored
  • Options
    I use her quite a bit and I put 2 crit chance and 4 crit damage on her and she hits hard. That's the way to do it. It did take me some time to get the Jawas good enough to do the challenges though. You will find that crit damage mods are very useful on a lot of characters so the farm is worth the time even if you get them good enough to get the 4* mods. Jawas are also decent in the new raid.