3 GW Changes *Idea*

Let Us Revive

Let's say a character dies in GW. You can't use them again unless you retreat the battle. Something that could be cool is for 15 crystals per character, you can revive them. You can only revive them once. They will revive at full health, protection, and all their abilities would be cooled down.

More Toons

We see a toon from every faction in the GW shard shop, but a clone. Maybe they can add Cody or Echo into GW. And also try to bump it up to two of every faction. If they do, I would like to see TIE Pilot for sure.

Let Us Choose The Shard We Get At The End

You know how you finish the daily campaign and you get a random character shard? Since it's only one, I think I would like to see you be able to choose that shard. Of course, it doesn't include characters such as: Yoda, Palpatine, Grevious, Han Solo, General Kenobi, and Shoretrooper. It just lets you choose one shard of any character excluding those 6 toons.

Tell me what you guys think about these changes I want :)

Replies

• Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    One of the best ideas I've seen was for the opponents to be limited to only having each character used once.
    So say you fight Anakin on node 1, you wouldn't face him again during that GW.

Would add some variety to what you fight at least.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    1). I think if they let us revive it would just be tuned to be more difficult (less easy nodes, more nodes at the 11,12 difficulty). Kind of a be careful what you wish for situation.

2). Definitely need to add more toons to the rewards.

3) I don't see them doing this either unless they took Vader out as well. Take him off the list and maybe. Or offer three shards and player picks one?

Not bad ideas. My 1 and 3 are devil's advocate.