Ally points survey. Am I ready for tournament

Optimus11
254 posts Member
edited October 2016
How likely are you to get shoretrooper or whatever toon is the prize in the next tournament

Ally points survey. Am I ready for tournament 100 votes

1-15k ally points, I'm out or I have OCD and must spend them when I see the red dot
46%
ShewardNIvoB1987Ronoaldosc7606Vader_Be_HatinTrisbouilleMysticPirageZombie961CorvusJediGhost117RenanFilipeNDSnyderevanbioEventineElessedilRobbeRobbeRobbemaza7671SwasAyeUltra6The6Bull6Faroer 46 votes
15,001-30,000 I'm hoping I have more than other and a decent chance at shards
21%
clagsmdSyth_HunterFrenchyStodieKyleKatarndbraba01KeKattiaMukkaMattNashtyNikeNoodleSpeedRacerMiTRAPjackTHErandomFinnSLothDefense1236DarthisthenightVictorious198511GregorianamementomoriBmcc541 21 votes
30,001-60,000 I have lots of ally points and I'm certain I'll get shards or even a 3 star
11%
TMKDundadarruffdanIAmExceptionNe0nOzwaldEMandiusCandGTwins12163Edward9SnokeTrooperRen_eh22RR_Felipe 11 votes
60,001-100k. I'm getting a 3 star toon but hoping for more
6%
SNAKEMANStormTro0p3R_HRoadburn12AresHanYolo1313Bel_Ibilis300 6 votes
100,001 - 250,000. Look at my new roster with my shiny new 4-5-maybe 6 star toon
14%
mot_nalydCookieCrisppEcho_BaseFinitytRRReyOptimus11JetlifeSamanthagig4lsjdevilengreySo7hothKylorenisdead2eyeguy71Asherr 14 votes
Over 250k. I'm going for 6-7 stars. Watch me !
2%
Ego12DraconisSnakePliskin920 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    1-15k ally points, I'm out or I have OCD and must spend them when I see the red dot
    Hate to say it but I'm sure the refresh prices will run wild after a certain point. IE 5k will get you 5 refreshes. 50k will get you 10 and 250k will get you 15
  • Options
    After getting the 250 donations achievement I got lazy and stopped spending them.

Looks like that'll work out in my favor. Hoping for a decent refresh cost and all will be well.
    GoodNightPunk
    Last of the Shattered Order
  • Options
    Used to always spend them to get the red dot away. Plus I read multiple posts from devs saying they'd never really be used and to spend them. Should've seen my face when I read ally points will have an actual use now and that some people actually saved them. Won't be a fair environment at all which a tournament should be.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Sitting right around 10k. I've always gotten 5k or more and then done the "if you get a shard, burn them all" trick. I did get 5 full character unlocks doing that - 1 new (5s), 3 to shard shop (Teebo, RG, 86) and 1 that I had already unlocked (Snowtrooper). It was a fun gag that worked better some times than others, but it now seems like folly.

Shoretrooper > 5s (and I haven't started farming him yet either!)
  • Options
    If it is ShoreTrooper is there going to be a honor code I place? Like the players that already have a 7* or 6* simply don't go as far as they did as we did the first tourney? Is that just going to be me being a good guy?
  • Options
    60,001-100k. I'm getting a 3 star toon but hoping for more
    70k stocked and ready to burn
  • Options
    If it is ShoreTrooper is there going to be a honor code I place? Like the players that already have a 7* or 6* simply don't go as far as they did as we did the first tourney? Is that just going to be me being a good guy?

I've seen a lot of things in this game, but honor is not one of them.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Like Sheward and Ryan for me. I used to spend them as soon as the red dot popped up. Then I read about the "save and burn" theory on characters/shards. Combine that theory with the devs stating they wouldn't be using ally points for events again, and that's where I'm at. So I've stopped spending ally points, but I'm sure I don't have anywhere near enough to be competitive.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    If i hadn't hit the 1k donations mark, i would have barely more than the 5k they gave me. That and i stopped simming battles. U get 20 instead of 10 if u dont sim.
  • Options
    30,001-60,000 I have lots of ally points and I'm certain I'll get shards or even a 3 star
    I have about 40k because of laziness but I can assure you I probably won't be going too far due to a shallow roster
  • Options
    100,001 - 250,000. Look at my new roster with my shiny new 4-5-maybe 6 star toon
    I've been saving my ally points ever since they had a few events that used ally points as refreshes. I now currently have over 175k points.
  • SnakePliskin920
    132 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Over 250k. I'm going for 6-7 stars. Watch me !
    I've got over 250K just because I was too lazy to cash them in. I have shoretrooper at 3* so all I want is to add one or two stars. I'm not going to go hog wild to finish at the top.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Everyone's saying Shoretrooper's the reward but I'm not even sure about that lol. Would be kinda silly imo to have a tournament where people are dropping tens of thousands of crystals and then make him available for ally points a month later.

edit: jk, just read the new notes, that's kinda dumb imo but whatever
  • Options
    I got 6* shore when I was in 70-79 bracket, I hope 30k points is enough to help me finish him.