How to make AAT most fun!

Hey devs, here's my suggestions

- Change animation tank: tank attack is ridiculously slow. Why would a highly technological tank have to turn around to attack someone with your side cannon? this needs to be changed!

- Make all the attacks of the bosses faster. Are many attacks and takes a long time.

- Heroic with duration of 3 days. Guilds that have not only whales need much organization to complete the heroic. It takes three days to pick up the tickets why not three days of term conclusion.

Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Baruch wrote: »

- Heroic with duration of 3 days. Guilds that have not only whales need much organization to complete the heroic. It takes three days to pick up the tickets why not three days of term conclusion.

pretty sure people run out of teams to attack with waay before 48 hours
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

excuse me @djvita but I do not understand. Do you think bad three days of heroic?
  • Options

Yeah instead keep it 2 days but allow for a refresh after 24 hours of start time.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

excuse me @djvita but I do not understand. Do you think bad three days of heroic?

on aat, you need 6 teams g10 5* mods from all guildmembers.