Teebo: Fix it already.

Title says it all.

Replies

• Options
    yeah im also sick of it. im starting to think its WAI now
  • Options
    Last we heard, fixing teebo would require a whole stealth change. His leadership stealth is different than all other stealths and they did fix him once, and broke him by doing it so they reverted back. They know the bug, but it's at the very bottom of their list.
  • Options
    At this point I would settle with them just giving him a new leadership ability and reduce the CD on his stealth ability.
  • Options
    They don't want to fix it.
  • Options
    People don't understand they could either fix that or roll out ships and fix the ATT raid in the same amount of time. Sometimes once something is configured a certain way if you want to change it you wouldn't only need to change it but everything it interacts with. It's not worth it for 1 toon.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    They might as well just change the description, because they are never going to change it due to the Rancor raid.
  • Options
    Also his potency is broken. I have 80% and he miss his TM removal all the times
  • xdecide
    114 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    On a interview from the Youtuber "MobileGamer" Jesse said it's not that easy to fix it, its a bigger issue that needs the whole stealth mechanic reworked.
    Also he said EA doesnt have the time to rework that lol what a excuse.
    better work on some more toons so the cash keeps flowing huh

I understand that, but also P*ssed af why dont they reduce his cooldown atleast

im actually triggered
  • Options
    Just make his leader skill only effect others until they can fix it.
  • Options
    Lets be honest we dont care too much if they fix the stealth we want the TMR to work as promised.

All they have to do is separate the TMR from the necessity of being in stealth just change his basic to:
    "Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Teebo has a 75% chance to also remove 100% Turn Meter"
    or
    "Deal Physical damage to target enemy. also remove 75% Turn Meter."

both options allow for the 3 turn active with 4 turn cooldown which makes a 75% of time skill.
    its ever so so simple to FIX!
    just split it from the broken stealth mechanics !!!
  • Options
    fixxing that bug won't bring any money.....
  • Options
    It's easy code...

If stealth=1
    (Implement 75% chance line code here)
    TurnMeterofCharacter=0.
    Else if stealth=0
    Do nothing to turn meter.
    End

Boom
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently it's not easy to code, but the fact that they've not fixed it yet tells me they don't want it fixed. I get it that it takes time to code and implement changes, but it's been MONTHS as a top request. I think they don't want to give us any more ammo to solo rancor tbh.
  • Options
    Raventrob wrote: »
    It's easy code...

If stealth=1
    TurnMeterofCharacter=0.
    Else if stealth=0
    End

Boom

WOW! Get this MIT grad a job, EA! He can fix errthang with 4 lines of code!!
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Raventrob wrote: »
    It's easy code...

If stealth=1
    TurnMeterofCharacter=0.
    Else if stealth=0
    End

Boom

WOW! Get this MIT grad a job, EA! He can fix errthang with 4 lines of code!!

Have you tried sending this to the devs? They probably have never thought of it.
  • Options
    They can't, simply don't have the expertise.
  • Options
    vazelos81 wrote: »
    fixxing that bug won't bring any money.....

Quoted for truth. "don't have time" is simply code for "work on other things that make money".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*