Raid tickets/guild leader

So recently we were told that our raid tickets would be replenished because they were wiped out due to a glitch...but only when our leader logs in. What if our leader has been MIA for a while now and you'really pretty sure he doesn'the even play the game anymore? We have two active officers that start raids (including myself) but he'said gone. I don'g really think that'should fair for those of us in the guild that are actively involved. We lost our raid tickets the same as everyone else, but we are at the mercy of a MIA leader. Anyone have suggestions or thoughts or similar experience?

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Leave the guild and open another one but I guess you know that already, you could open a ticket but they have a big old queue on the 'to do list'
  • Options
    So recently we were told that our raid tickets would be replenished because they were wiped out due to a glitch...but only when our leader logs in. What if our leader has been MIA for a while now and you'really pretty sure he doesn'the even play the game anymore? We have two active officers that start raids (including myself) but he'said gone. I don'g really think that'should fair for those of us in the guild that are actively involved. We lost our raid tickets the same as everyone else, but we are at the mercy of a MIA leader. Anyone have suggestions or thoughts or similar experience?

If it was me i would tell everyone that we should start another guild. Just start it after you use your tickets.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @TheHappiestLamb We had the same problem a while back, so I contacted the EA help desk and (after verifying that our leader was indeed MIA) they immediately made me (an officer) the new leader.
    Post edited by Barhebraeus on
  • Options

1. I didnt' read any previous replies

2. If he's been MIA for a while why didn't you all leave and start a new guild?