Mace, Tarkin, or Ackbar??

Who is the easiest to farm and gear? I'm thinking Mace due to his cantina node? I'm almost done with Wedge (30/100) and would like to finish up on Nebit (4* 50/65). Any input appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I like AA alot, useful for Palpatine event and raids, Mace is meh IMO, and Tarkin can hit for 9k on his basic I heard. I say all if you're concerned about ships. They're in different stores afterall.
  • Options
    It's too early to know who will be the best. All we really know so far is that those three are the commanders. We don't know all the details to make the best informed decision. For that reason it's probably best to get them all! Ackbar and Tarkin are available to purchase from Squad Arena Shipments. I would personally do Ackbar first because rebel squads are useful in many areas of the game. Also, Mace has more than just a cantina node. Mace is available on the 2-E Light Side battles node as well. Good luck!
  • ShewardN
    515 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well, we can't really compare them as fleet commanders as we don't know how they'll be. But I have none of them and I decided I'll be working on Tarkin. Personally he's my favourite character out of the three. Plus he's Empire. As someone who doesn't need Jedis and Rebels for events, another Empire character may come in handy down the road. I did just start on HK-47 few days ago but stopped and started working on Tarkin straight away. I suggest you make your decision soon if you want to be as ready as possible for day 1 of ships :)

EDIT: To actually answer the question, Mace Windu is probably the fastest to farm unless you have enough currency to buy arena shipment shards every refresh for either AA or Tarkin.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Do tarkin as he is only one dark side VS 2 light side toons
  • Options
    @ShewardN thanks for actually answering the question haha.

Question is who is fastest/easiest to get. At this point I just want to get ships going from day 1. Not interested in speculating who's best yet
  • Options
    @ShewardN thanks for actually answering the question haha.

Question is who is fastest/easiest to get. At this point I just want to get ships going from day 1. Not interested in speculating who's best yet
    No problem. Do the maths and if you can support buying the shards every opportunity when possible from the arena shipment then that will the most reliable (as it's not random) and will be as fast or faster than Mace Windu. If you can't support buying arena shipments every refresh, then go for Mace Windu! Have fun and good luck :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"